Re: AP says Pentax K-7 almost as good as Canon 7D [follow up to 'is Pentax a reasonable choice']

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by LOL!, Jan 27, 2010.

  1. LOL!

    LOL! Guest

    On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 23:07:10 -0000, "simon" <>
    wrote:

    >Latest issue of AP http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/magazine/current.php
    >Canon 7D Scores 89% 'Very Good'
    >Pentax K-7 Scores 86% 'Very Good'
    >
    >Basically, nothing in it...
    >
    >Pentax lags on Autofocus speed, and slightly lower ISO performance at the
    >higher end. But it is £300 less.
    >Once again... if you don't need the faster autofocus and Higher ISO the
    >Pentax is the better buy. If you're a landscape shooter you could buy (or be
    >well on the way to) a decent wide angle with the £300 you save...

    Well, now THAT's certainly something to look forward to! Considering that
    P&S cameras already beat the image quality of a D7.

    <http://darwinwiggett.wordpress.com/2009/11/11/the-canon-7d/>

    P&S > D7 > K-7

    LOL!

    LOL!, Jan 27, 2010

  2. LOL!

    Ray Fischer Guest

    LOL! <> wrote:
    >On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 23:07:10 -0000, "simon" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Latest issue of AP http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/magazine/current.php
    >>Canon 7D Scores 89% 'Very Good'
    >>Pentax K-7 Scores 86% 'Very Good'
    >>
    >>Basically, nothing in it...
    >>
    >>Pentax lags on Autofocus speed, and slightly lower ISO performance at the
    >>higher end. But it is £300 less.
    >>Once again... if you don't need the faster autofocus and Higher ISO the
    >>Pentax is the better buy. If you're a landscape shooter you could buy (or be
    >>well on the way to) a decent wide angle with the £300 you save...

    >Well, now THAT's certainly something to look forward to!

    Are you going away, troll?

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Jan 27, 2010

  3. LOL!

    LOL! Guest

    On 27 Jan 2010 06:32:24 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:

    >LOL! <> wrote:
    >>On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 23:07:10 -0000, "simon" <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>Latest issue of AP http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/magazine/current.php
    >>>Canon 7D Scores 89% 'Very Good'
    >>>Pentax K-7 Scores 86% 'Very Good'
    >>>
    >>>Basically, nothing in it...
    >>>
    >>>Pentax lags on Autofocus speed, and slightly lower ISO performance at the
    >>>higher end. But it is £300 less.
    >>>Once again... if you don't need the faster autofocus and Higher ISO the
    >>>Pentax is the better buy. If you're a landscape shooter you could buy (or be
    >>>well on the way to) a decent wide angle with the £300 you save...

    >>Well, now THAT's certainly something to look forward to!

    >Are you going away, troll?

    Proving, beyond a shadow of a doubt, just what a pathetically stupid
    DSLR-Troll that you are to even ask such a question. You do all DSLR owners
    proud. Showing the whole world that only moronic idiots support, defend, or
    buy DSLRs.

    LOL!

    LOL!, Jan 27, 2010
  4. LOL!

    Ray Fischer Guest

    LOL! <> wrote:
    >On 27 Jan 2010 06:32:24 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    >
    >>LOL! <> wrote:

    >>>Well, now THAT's certainly something to look forward to!

    >>Are you going away, troll?

    >Proving, beyond a shadow of a doubt, just what a pathetically stupid

    Go away, asshole troll.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Jan 27, 2010
  5. Re: AP says Pentax K-7 almost as good as Canon 7D [follow up to'is Pentax a reasonable choice']

    Ray Fischer wrote:
    > LOL! <> wrote:

    >>> Are you going away, troll?

    >> Proving, beyond a shadow of a doubt, just what a pathetically stupid

    > Go away, asshole troll.

    Ray, you're just as much an asshole in these exchanges.

    --
    lsmft

    John McWilliams, Jan 27, 2010
  6. LOL!

    Ray Fischer Guest

    John McWilliams <> wrote:
    >Ray Fischer wrote:

    >>> Proving, beyond a shadow of a doubt, just what a pathetically stupid

    >> Go away, asshole troll.

    >Ray, you're just as much an asshole in these exchanges.

    I see that you're still defending the trolls.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Jan 28, 2010
  7. Re: AP says Pentax K-7 almost as good as Canon 7D [follow up to'is Pentax a reasonable choice']

    Ray Fischer wrote:
    > John McWilliams <> wrote:
    >> Ray Fischer wrote:
    >>> Go away, asshole troll.

    >> Ray, you're just as much an asshole in these exchanges.

    > I see that you're still defending the trolls.

    Do you REALLY not get it, Ray?

    Each and every reply (including mine) to the pest serves only to keep
    him at the keyboard.

    Most of the regulars here are sitting on their hands when it comes to
    this poor fella.

    Can you not control your urge to spit?

    --
    lsmft

    John McWilliams, Jan 28, 2010
  8. LOL!

    Ray Fischer Guest

    John McWilliams <> wrote:
    >Ray Fischer wrote:
    >> John McWilliams <> wrote:
    >>> Ray, you're just as much an asshole in these exchanges.

    >> I see that you're still defending the trolls.

    >Do you REALLY not get it, Ray?

    You attack me and you ignore the trolls and you ignore those who feed
    the trolls.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Jan 28, 2010
  9. Re: AP says Pentax K-7 almost as good as Canon 7D [follow up to'is Pentax a reasonable choice']

    Ray Fischer wrote:
    > John McWilliams <> wrote:
    >> Ray Fischer wrote:
    >>> I see that you're still defending the trolls.

    >> Do you REALLY not get it, Ray?

    > You attack me and you ignore the trolls and you ignore those who feed
    > the trolls.

    You're the only regular who posts frequent "Go Away" messages. Yes, I
    ignore the pests when I can, which is what many are doing here. Ignoring
    those who occasionally *feed* the trolls is also prudent, and I don't
    jump into each and every thread like a net nanny.

    Can you not see the distinction??

    --
    john mcwilliams

    John McWilliams, Jan 28, 2010
  10. LOL!

    Ray Fischer Guest

    John McWilliams <> wrote:
    >Ray Fischer wrote:
    >> John McWilliams <> wrote:
    >>> Do you REALLY not get it, Ray?

    >> You attack me and you ignore the trolls and you ignore those who feed
    >> the trolls.

    >You're the only regular who posts frequent "Go Away" messages.

    And because I don't feed the trolls like other people do you choose to
    attack me in order to defend the trolls.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Jan 29, 2010
  11. Re: AP says Pentax K-7 almost as good as Canon 7D [follow up to'is Pentax a reasonable choice']

    Ray Fischer wrote:
    > John McWilliams <> wrote:
    >> Ray Fischer wrote:
    >>> You attack me and you ignore the trolls and you ignore those who feed
    >>> the trolls.

    >> You're the only regular who posts frequent "Go Away" messages.

    > And because I don't feed the trolls like other people do you choose to
    > attack me in order to defend the trolls.

    You are being intentionally dense; in other words, obstinate to the nth
    degree.
    Each and every reply TO the troll is feeding him.

    Oh, yeah, in spite of the fact that you used to put up and ASCII 'art'
    sign saying don't feed 'em. And think of it as 'correction', rather than
    'attack'!

    --
    John McWilliams

    John McWilliams, Jan 29, 2010
  12. LOL!

    Ray Fischer Guest

    John McWilliams <> wrote:
    >Ray Fischer wrote:
    >> John McWilliams <> wrote:
    >>> You're the only regular who posts frequent "Go Away" messages.

    >> And because I don't feed the trolls like other people do you choose to
    >> attack me in order to defend the trolls.

    >You are being intentionally dense;

    Or I'm smart enough not to buy into your self-serving bullshit.

    >Each and every reply TO the troll is feeding him.

    Says the troll defender.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Jan 30, 2010