  1. Charles

    Charles Guest

    I'll guess that the 7D is going to win for action photography.

    Charles, Jan 27, 2010

  2. Charles

    Bruce Guest

    On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 19:35:30 -0500, "Charles"
    <> wrote:

    >I'll guess that the 7D is going to win for action photography.

    Yes, that was pretty clear from the review.

    What I couldn't understand about the review was why, when the Canon
    EOS 7 was streets ahead of the Pentax K-7 on just about every feature
    or aspect of performance, the overall ratings were quite close.

    I didn't buy the magazine (I browsed it on a newsstand) but I think
    the ratings were 86% Pentax, 91% Canon.

    Bruce, Jan 27, 2010

  3. Charles

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Pete D <> wrote:

    >"Bruce" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 19:35:30 -0500, "Charles"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I'll guess that the 7D is going to win for action photography.
    >>>

    >> Yes, that was pretty clear from the review.
    >>
    >> What I couldn't understand about the review was why, when the Canon
    >> EOS 7 was streets ahead of the Pentax K-7 on just about every feature
    >> or aspect of performance, the overall ratings were quite close.
    >>
    >> I didn't buy the magazine (I browsed it on a newsstand) but I think
    >> the ratings were 86% Pentax, 91% Canon.
    >>

    >So a few percent is "way ahead", I would think that the actual difference in
    >use would be very close, that aside the 7D is a monster compared to the
    >compact sized K-7.

    It's bigger, but I don't know that I'd say that 7 ounces and half inch
    of depth is that big a difference.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Jan 29, 2010