Re: Anyone know of a Free UK DDI for MegaVOIP

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Monsieur Merde, Nov 9, 2011.

  1. On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 09:54:14 +0000, Stephen Hammond texted:

    http://www.ukddi.com
    Monsieur Merde, Nov 9, 2011

  2. Monsieur Merde

    Paul Cummins Guest

    We were about to embark at Dover, when (Monsieur Merde) came
    up to me and whispered:

    > http://www.ukddi.com

    The UKDDI website is currently down for maintenance.
    We expect this to be completed on or before *Monday 7th November.*
    Apologies for any inconvenience.

    --
    Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
    Wasting Bandwidth since 1981

    ---- If it's below this line, I didn't write it ----
    Paul Cummins, Nov 10, 2011

  3. On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 01:09:00 +0000, Paul Cummins texted:

    > We were about to embark at Dover, when (Monsieur Merde)
    > came up to me and whispered:
    >

    >> http://www.ukddi.com

    > The UKDDI website is currently down for maintenance. We expect this to
    > be completed on or before *Monday 7th November.* Apologies for any
    > inconvenience.

    Nah, they just block sex offenders from accessing it - that's why you
    ain't seeing it.
    Monsieur Merde, Nov 10, 2011
  4. Monsieur Merde

    Soruk Guest

    On 2011-11-10, Paul Cummins <> wrote:
    > We were about to embark at Dover, when (Monsieur Merde) came
    > up to me and whispered:
    >

    >> http://www.ukddi.com

    > The UKDDI website is currently down for maintenance.
    > We expect this to be completed on or before *Monday 7th November.*
    > Apologies for any inconvenience.

    They've launched a new website, I was able to access it this morning
    (though it still has its niggles, I've emailed them about it.)

    Matrix Dial: International Calls - http://www.matrixdial.co.uk/
    Soruk, Nov 10, 2011
  5. Monsieur Merde

    Graham. Guest

    On 10/11/2011 01:09, Paul Cummins wrote:
    > We were about to embark at Dover, when (Monsieur Merde) came
    > up to me and whispered:
    >

    >> http://www.ukddi.com

    > The UKDDI website is currently down for maintenance.
    > We expect this to be completed on or before *Monday 7th November.*
    > Apologies for any inconvenience.

    It's back up now with a brand new UI. Very little additional
    functionality, but it looks like M$ Outlook now, so it must be better.

    --

    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%
    Graham., Nov 15, 2011