Re: Anyone in Canada is aware of a good deal 256 CF card?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by A. S., Jul 10, 2003.

  1. A. S.

    A. S. Guest

    A. S., Jul 10, 2003

  2. A. S.

    Daniel L. Guest

    Yes and thank you for the links! May I ask you wich one would you prefer?

    http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productlisting.aspx?c=ca&l=en&cs=cadhs1&category_id=476

    Daniel L., Jul 10, 2003

  3. A. S.

    A. S. Guest

    Daniel L. wrote:
    > Yes and thank you for the links! May I ask you wich one would you prefer?

    Kingston makes very good memory products with good track of reliability. It
    has better (slightly) write performance than Viking. On top of that,
    Kingston memory comes with 5 year warranty. But at the price point of $60
    Viking looks extremely good.

    A. S., Jul 10, 2003
  4. A. S.

    DeltaLima Guest

    Ok thank you.

    I saw the Kingston is highspeed (a plus) and I know how good customer
    service is with Dell. Now I just need to wait a few days. :)

    DeltaLima, Jul 10, 2003