Re: Anyone have APC power backup for home theater??

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by The Plumply Perverse Pool Guy, Aug 23, 2003.

  1. : Does anyone use a battery power back-up system for their home theater
    setup
    : like APC units??

    I live just outside Orlando, FL and those power fluxes are common. I have a
    CyberPower 1000 VA for my TV, DVD, Cable box and VCR. I have the cable box
    and VCR hooked into battery back up so they won't quit if the power actually
    goes out while I'm out for the day/night and have something set to tape.

    Since I've done this, neither do my DVD or TV screw up when the power
    fluctuates.

    TTFN
    Scott
    Deaf Does NOT Equate Daft ... in other people's cases.
    Moderator of a "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" List
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/-Buffy-/
    Moderator/Owner of HandiBooks
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HandiBooks/
    "The Buddha said all life is suffering. He was an optimist."
    -S Robbins
    Giles - We few. We happy few.
    Spike - We band of buggered.

    The Plumply Perverse Pool Guy, Aug 23, 2003