Re: anyone experienced with WindowsLiveMail?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Sep 15, 2010.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 00:00:54 -0500, Valorie *~~ wrote:

    > Which of these should be checked and how would a new user know?

    Telepathy. Whatever you do, don't try going to the email settings page at
    your ISP. That really pisses them off.

    > Which
    > do I log on with?

    Maybe a username and password combination? I'm only guessing here, mind.

    > Does anyone know of a NG or some way I can get
    > information so I
    > can use the W-7 machine and put this one in the office?

    Yeah, but it's not on your list of NGs, so you're shit outta luck.

    Tried pigeon post?

    FYI
    HTH
    HAND

    --
    The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by
    the Government of Oceania itself, ’just to keep people frightened’.
    Aardvark, Sep 15, 2010