Re: Anyone bought from 'PixMania' UK

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by AndyL, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. AndyL

    AndyL Guest

    Myles wrote:
    > Jessops in UK used to offer to match internet prices. Not sure if
    > they still do it.

    The view in my local Jessops was that they don't guarantee to match internet
    prices, but they usually can on approval from head office. Definitely worth
    a try.

    One thing that puts me off Pixmania is they say on their web site that some
    makes, including Canons, will only come with French instruction manuals.
    Guarantees should be OK though as it's still inside the EU.

    ....Andy

    AndyL, Jul 11, 2003

  2. AndyL

    Maureen Guest

    "AndyL" <> wrote in message
    > Myles wrote:
    > > Jessops in UK used to offer to match internet prices. Not sure if
    > > they still do it.

    > The view in my local Jessops was that they don't guarantee to match internet
    > prices, but they usually can on approval from head office. Definitely worth
    > a try.
    >
    > One thing that puts me off Pixmania is they say on their web site that some
    > makes, including Canons, will only come with French instruction manuals.
    > Guarantees should be OK though as it's still inside the EU.
    >
    > ...Andy

    The help file that comes with the software is in English though. Only other
    problem I had was that it was supplied with a 2 pin plug, but it is no problem
    just to chop it off and stick a 3 pin on.

    I got a Canon 9000 from them around 10 months ago and have had no complaints.

    Maureen

    Maureen, Jul 11, 2003