Re: Any way to upgrade computer models with Vista?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Evan Platt, Nov 22, 2008.

  1. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 21:12:55 -0500, Tekkie® <>
    wrote:

    >Want to upgrade a Dell model 520 with Vista installed and running to a Dell
    >model 755.

    Uhhh what? You want to upgrade a model 520 to a 755?? Or ... Am I
    misunderstanding what you're attempting to say?

    >Have good backup of 520 but Vista will not load when on 755. Have
    >all drivers but can't seem to get video to install properly.

    Uhh.. Ok... So now it sounds like you're taking a backup from a dell
    520 and trying to put it on a 755? Not going to work.

    Install the OS from the DVD.

    Evan Platt, Nov 22, 2008