Re: Any way to lift image from my retina?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tony Whitaker, Sep 5, 2003.

  1. "John Grossbohlin" <> wrote in
    news::

    > I followed him for about 100 yards before he went off
    > into the brush on the right.

    Let me get this straight. You chased a 350lb bear through the woods on your
    mountain bike?

    Are you trying to get a Darwin award?

    --
    To email me, type my 1st name before my last.
    Tony Whitaker, Sep 5, 2003

  2. "Tony Whitaker" <> wrote in message
    > "John Grossbohlin" <> wrote in
    >
    > > I followed him for about 100 yards before he went off
    > > into the brush on the right.

    > Let me get this straight. You chased a 350lb bear through the woods on

    your
    > mountain bike?
    >
    > Are you trying to get a Darwin award?

    No... the black bear was putting as much distance between us as he could, he
    was well aware I was there, I wasn't pushing him only following. Not much
    chance he would change his mind and chase me down on the bicycle... No
    griz's around here... Based on my experiences with wildlife and humans it's
    the two legged predators that are a bigger concern to me. I was robbed of a
    very expensive road racing bicycle back in 1975 by a trio of two legged
    predators... and had three separate incidents in which two legged predators
    put me at risk on a solo bicycle trip from FL to NY in 1986 . There have
    been other incidents... If things went really bad with the bear, and I
    couldn't out race him, my two legged predator protection would have left
    it's holster... but he turned and ran which is a typical reaction for wild
    black bears in the woods.

    I'll take calculated risks, but I'm not nuts!

    So, know anything about lifting images from retinas?

    John
    John Grossbohlin, Sep 5, 2003

  3. "John Grossbohlin" <> wrote in

    > So, know anything about lifting images from retinas?

    Nope. But that would be very cool.

    --
    To email me, type my 1st name before my last.
    Tony Whitaker, Sep 7, 2003