Re: Any reason to pass a beta exam?

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Free chance, Dec 30, 2003.

  1. Free chance

    Free chance Guest

    Will,

    How does one get on the golden list of beta tester?

    otherwise.

    >Best,
    >Will
    >www.mcseworld.com
    >

    >"Mahogani" <> wrote in

    message
    >> Okay, I'm sold! Where does one try a beta exam? I
    >> noticed that Prometric has the exam availabe already,

    but

    Free chance, Dec 30, 2003

  2. Signup for the MCP Flash newsletter.

    Don't You Wish, Dec 31, 2003

  3. That's correct. There is no way of being invited to participate in every
    beta, but if you match the target audience we would send the invitation
    through the MCP NewsFlash.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning