Re: any "Peanuts" films headed for DVD?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Max Volume, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. Max Volume

    Max Volume Guest

    In article <>,
    Vlvetmorning98 <> wrote:

    > we've got a number of the TV specials, but where are the flicks (e.g.: "race
    > for your life, charlie brown", "snoopy come home", etc...)

    Well, I do plan on putting together a DVD called "Sunday Funnies" which
    will contain "He's Your Dog, Charlie Brown!" along with a Doonesbury
    special and "Garfield: On The Town".

    E-mail for details.

    Max Volume, Jun 27, 2003

  2. >Well, I do plan on putting together a DVD called "Sunday Funnies" which
    >will contain "He's Your Dog, Charlie Brown!" along with a Doonesbury
    >special and "Garfield: On The Town".

    that's a great idea. I've never been able to see the "Doonesbury" special, and
    I really want to. Think you could throw in...

    -some "For Better or for worse" specials

    -a "cathy" special

    -Winsor McCay's "little nemo" shorts

    and least but certainly not least: "a wish for wings that work", starring Opus
    the Penguin and Bill the Cat?

    Vlvetmorning98, Jun 27, 2003

  3. Max Volume

    Max Volume Guest

    In article <>,
    Vlvetmorning98 <> wrote:

    > that's a great idea. I've never been able to see the "Doonesbury" special, and
    > I really want to. Think you could throw in...
    >
    > -some "For Better or for worse" specials

    I've never seen any -- were they only aired/released in Canada?

    > -a "cathy" special

    Well, not really a "Cathy" fan, but I haven't seen any TV specials.

    > -Winsor McCay's "little nemo" shorts

    Never heard of that one, except for the Genesis song "Scenes From A
    Night's Dream".

    > and least but certainly not least: "a wish for wings that work", starring Opus
    > the Penguin and Bill the Cat?

    Yeah, that'll probably be on there. E-mail me, and we can work out a
    trade once it's done. Might take a while, though.

    Max Volume, Jun 28, 2003
  4. >
    >I've never seen any -- were they only aired/released in Canada?

    I believe they were on the Disney Channel years ago.

    Vlvetmorning98, Jun 28, 2003