Re: any "Peanuts" films headed for DVD?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Emanuel Brown, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:33:54 GMT, Impmon <> wrote:

    >On 26 Jun 2003 06:28:16 GMT, (Vlvetmorning98)
    >typed:
    >
    >>we've got a number of the TV specials, but where are the flicks (e.g.: "race
    >>for your life, charlie brown", "snoopy come home", etc...)

    >Or "What a Nightmare, Charlie Brown" & "It's Magic, Charlie Brown"
    >There's probably a dozen more movies I can't recall.

    I'd love to have "What a Nightmare..." which is when Snoopy joins
    an Alaskan dog-sled team and suffers terribly because, well, he
    doesn't remember he's a dog. The bit where the team stops for water
    and begins lapping from a pool while Snoopy makes a paper cup to drink
    from is hilarious.
    Emanuel
    "Everybody wants a normal life and a cool car;
    most people settle for the car." Chris Titus
    http://home.att.net/~epbrown01/1966-rolls.jpg
    http://home.att.net/~epbrown01/1983-porsche.jpg
    Emanuel Brown, Jun 26, 2003

  2. "Emanuel Brown" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:33:54 GMT, Impmon <> wrote:
    >
    > >On 26 Jun 2003 06:28:16 GMT, (Vlvetmorning98)
    > >typed:
    > >
    > >>we've got a number of the TV specials, but where are the flicks (e.g.:

    "race
    > >>for your life, charlie brown", "snoopy come home", etc...)

    > >Or "What a Nightmare, Charlie Brown" & "It's Magic, Charlie Brown"
    > >There's probably a dozen more movies I can't recall.
    > >

    > I'd love to have "What a Nightmare..." which is when Snoopy joins
    > an Alaskan dog-sled team and suffers terribly because, well, he
    > doesn't remember he's a dog. The bit where the team stops for water
    > and begins lapping from a pool while Snoopy makes a paper cup to drink
    > from is hilarious.
    > Emanuel
    > "Everybody wants a normal life and a cool car;
    > most people settle for the car." Chris Titus
    > http://home.att.net/~epbrown01/1966-rolls.jpg
    > http://home.att.net/~epbrown01/1983-porsche.jpg

    What a nightmare was a cartoon? Damn, all this time I thought it was only in
    book form :) I have a book of that one along with the one where charlie
    brown runs in a motorcycle race (near the end snoopy gets his bike stuck in
    the mud or some such and uses the tennis ball machine as a backup)
    Ratmaster2000, Jun 28, 2003

  3. Emanuel Brown

    Impmon Guest

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 09:11:20 GMT, "Ratmaster2000" <>
    typed:

    >What a nightmare was a cartoon? Damn, all this time I thought it was only in
    >book form :)

    Well, it was out in animated form. I've seen it only once and that was
    close to 20 years ago. I havn't been able to find that show on any
    satellite channels in the past few years even though virtually all other
    short Peauts show were aired. (mostly on Nick)

    >I have a book of that one along with the one where charlie
    >brown runs in a motorcycle race (near the end snoopy gets his bike stuck in
    >the mud or some such and uses the tennis ball machine as a backup)

    I don't remember that one.
    --
    All viruses and spams are automatically removed by my ISP before
    reaching my inbox. To reply, change digi.mon to tds.net
    Impmon, Jun 28, 2003
  4. Emanuel Brown

    courtjester138

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Yes

    "What a nightmare, Charlie Brown" was always one of my favorites. I had a crappy VHS copy of it and watched it all the time. It has been about 17 years since I'd seen it. I have been trying to find it but so far have come up without much luck.
    courtjester138, Nov 25, 2009