Re: any "Peanuts" films headed for DVD?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Robert Morgan, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. >Or "What a Nightmare, Charlie Brown" & "It's Magic, Charlie Brown"
    >There's probably a dozen more movies I can't recall.

    Those were still TV specials (although I too would like to see those missing
    specials on DVD). The OP is asking about the theatrical Peanuts releases- four
    movies, I believe:

    You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
    Race for Your Life, Charlie Brown
    Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don't Come Back!)
    Snnopy Come Home

    Luckily, I have them on LD, so I can wait a bit for DVDs to be released.
    Robert Morgan, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Robert Morgan

    JAM Guest

    "Robert Morgan" <> wrote in message
    > >Or "What a Nightmare, Charlie Brown" & "It's Magic, Charlie Brown"
    > >There's probably a dozen more movies I can't recall.

    > Those were still TV specials (although I too would like to see those

    missing
    > specials on DVD). The OP is asking about the theatrical Peanuts releases-

    four
    > movies, I believe:
    >
    > You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
    > Race for Your Life, Charlie Brown
    > Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don't Come Back!)
    > Snnopy Come Home
    >
    > Luckily, I have them on LD, so I can wait a bit for DVDs to be released.

    You forgot the first and most important of the Peanuts films, "A Boy Named
    Charlie Brown" from 1969.
    JAM, Jun 27, 2003

  3. Robert Morgan

    Guest

    I taped about 4 tapes worth direct from the old RCA Videodisc system
    way back when.....

    On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 03:31:20 GMT, "JAM" <>
    wrote:

    >"Robert Morgan" <> wrote in message
    >> >Or "What a Nightmare, Charlie Brown" & "It's Magic, Charlie Brown"
    >> >There's probably a dozen more movies I can't recall.

    >> Those were still TV specials (although I too would like to see those

    >missing
    >> specials on DVD). The OP is asking about the theatrical Peanuts releases-

    >four
    >> movies, I believe:
    >>
    >> You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
    >> Race for Your Life, Charlie Brown
    >> Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don't Come Back!)
    >> Snnopy Come Home
    >>
    >> Luckily, I have them on LD, so I can wait a bit for DVDs to be released.

    >You forgot the first and most important of the Peanuts films, "A Boy Named
    >Charlie Brown" from 1969.

    , Jun 28, 2003