Re: Any luck using phones in flight mode?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Imya Rek, Feb 10, 2004.

  1. Imya Rek

    Imya Rek Guest

    Michael Voight of Cisco, disguised as mrtravelkay <> wrote:

    >Plus the story indicated a cell phone at maximum power could cause
    >damage if within 30 cm of that equipment or their wiring harness.
    >What would prevent a terrorist from cranking up the power to 10 (or more
    >times that)

    You're the one who hangs out in the Yahoo terrorist groups, so you tell us.....

    About Rogue Cisco Employee and Suspected Terrorist
    Michael "mrtravelkay" Voight,
    a.k.a. the "mrtravel" Netkook Troll/Usenet Flooder

    "mrtavelkay" is the latest usenet handle of a brainless troll whose real name is
    Michael Voight, email <>.

    He is better known by his previous stupid handle, "mrtravel".

    The idiot works for Cisco in San Jose and apparently they don't
    keep him busy enough so he has to troll usenet when he isn't
    looking for foreign brides to marry in exchange for money
    in alt.visa.us.marriage-based and alt.personals.big-folks, or trying
    to pick up minors in alt.personals.teens or any of the number of creepy
    newsgroups he frequents. Some of his other trolling aliases are Network
    Guy, , sleepydoc <>, jlhunt
    <>, and Lost 5 of 8 <>, mrt <>,
    news.sf.sbcglobal.net <>, not-nomen
    <>,<>, David Tanner
    <>, Jeff Davies <>.

    All intelligent members of the usenet community have killfiled him, so he takes
    great pains to get past their killfiles by rubbing his only two cerebral neurons
    together and coming up with gems like: mrtrav <>, mrtrav3
    <>, mrraveltay <>. The lastest product of
    his brain diarrhea is mrtravelkay <> and he seems to like to
    hang out in alt.personals.fat. Hmmm....

    His phone number is 831-252-2606.

    He's got a daughter in Orange County that one of his ex-wives had the
    intelligence to take away from him. Lord only knows what could have
    happened to her if she had continued to live with the kook. The other kids
    he has belong to his previous Russian sleazy brides, and since they come
    and go so do the kids. It wouldn't hurt to let Cisco know what kind of
    deviant sexual pervert maniac they have working for them, so....

    For starters, forward his idiotic posts to .

    He works in technical support, so forward them to .

    He often posts through sbcglobal and prodigy, so forward them to
    and as well.

    You can also call them at 1 800 553 2447 and ask to speak with a supervisor
    and explain that you are EXTREMELY unhappy that this idiot spends his whole
    day at work playing on the internet on company time. THEY WILL NOT LIKE
    THAT.

    Then write to corporate headquarters explaining what this idiot is doing
    and telling them HOW BAD IT IS FOR THEIR COMPANY IMAGE. They will LOVE
    that you brought this to their attention:

    Cisco Systems, Inc.
    170 West Tasman Dr.
    San Jose, CA 95134
    USA

    Then also call them. You should always follow up email or letters with
    phone calls. Always ask for supervisors or managers. Try to get as far up
    as possible.

    (408)526-4000
    (800)553-NETS or
    (800)553-6387

    Contact Investor Relations and tell them you are interested in investing in
    their company but won't do so until they get rid of this asshole who is
    wasting company resources:

    Cisco Systems, Inc.
    Investor Relations Department
    170 West Tasman Drive
    San Jose, CA 95134-1706
    Phone: (408) 526-8890
    Fax: (408) 526-4545
    Email:

    Might as well contact customer service too, they LOVE to hear about this
    type of stuff:

    USA 1 800 553 6387

    Then finally, send letters with copies of his nasty posts addressed
    personally to each one of the OFFICERS of the company using the
    headquarters address. Believe me, they READ your complaints and are VERY
    INTERESTED in them, especially if it's about one of their employees. They
    will take a PERSONAL interest in rooting this ASSHOLE out of their company:

    John Morgridge, Chairman
    John Chambers, President, CEO
    Donald Valentine, Vice Chairman
    Larry Carter, CFO, Sr. VP-Fin. and Admin., Sec., Director
    Richard Justice, Sr. VP, Worldwide Field Operations

    Have fun!
    Imya Rek, Feb 10, 2004