    Hope this helps,

    JM

    ---

    Jonathan Miles, Apr 26, 2004

  2. Jonathan Miles

    Min Guest

    use the crack to get rid of activation

    "Jonathan Miles" <jonathanmiles_nospam_at_uk2_dot_net> wrote in message
    > Boot with a boot disk - Hiren's, BartPE, Knoppix, etc. Or even a floppy.

    If

    Min, Apr 26, 2004

  3. Jonathan Miles

    techshare Guest

    actually , i think knoppix will read ntfs partitions.

    techshare, Apr 27, 2004
  4. "techshare" <> wrote in message
    > actually , i think knoppix will read ntfs partitions.

    actually, that's what I said.........:eek:)

    JM

    ---

    Jonathan Miles, Apr 28, 2004
  5. Jonathan Miles

    Joe Guest

    how do you use the crack to get rid of activation?

    iv tried installing so called "cracks of XP,XP pro,but they all need
    activation or will crash in 30 days

    Joe, Apr 28, 2004
  6. Jonathan Miles

    Syphillus Guest

    > "techshare" <> wrote in message
    > > actually , i think knoppix will read ntfs partitions.

    > actually, that's what I said.........:eek:)

    it also loads really well on a certain computer schools network and lets do
    amazing things
    without permission(cough)

    Syphillus, Apr 29, 2004