Re: Any good hawaii songs?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Paddy, May 1, 2004.

  1. Paddy

    Paddy Guest

    Wrong news group DUH!
    "Brian" <> wrote in message
    news:xC18c.25063$...
    > I am moving to hawaii this august. I am looking for a good (or a couple)
    > songs about hawaii. When I thought about going to vegas I has Viva Las

    Vegas
    > by elvis... Anyone know any good songs about hawaii? A search on a P2P

    finds

    Paddy, May 1, 2004

  2. Paddy

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Paddy" <> wrote in message
    > Wrong news group DUH!

    And who elected YOU moderator? Guy had a question, big deal!

    Toolman Tim, May 1, 2004

  3. Paddy

    Rose Guest

    >I am moving to hawaii this august. I am looking for a good (or a couple)
    >> > songs about hawaii. When I thought about going to vegas I has Viva Las

    >> Vegas
    >> > by elvis... Anyone know any good songs about hawaii?

    You might want to try the radio site Live365. It's an Internet radio station
    directory and there are quite a few hawaiiain stations on there.

    Rose
    http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/home.html
    "How did I ever get talked into this?"

    Rose, May 9, 2004
  4. Paddy

    Murgi Guest

    > You might want to try the radio site Live365. It's an Internet radio
    station
    > directory and there are quite a few hawaiiain stations on there.

    I subscribed Live365 for a couple of classic music station but will
    unsubscribe again after 4 months. The channels have been carrying the same
    music without changing anything during this period.

    Murgi

    Murgi, May 10, 2004
  5. Paddy

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Murgi wrote:

    >>You might want to try the radio site Live365. It's an Internet radio

    > station
    >
    >>directory and there are quite a few hawaiiain stations on there.

    > I subscribed Live365 for a couple of classic music station but will
    > unsubscribe again after 4 months. The channels have been carrying the same
    > music without changing anything during this period.

    You mentioned Elvis - he recorded a number of songs of that type. You
    could also look for anything by Don Ho, Keola Beamer, Robi Kahakalau,
    Israel Kamakawiwo or Kealoha Kono and his band.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, May 10, 2004
  6. Paddy

    Klaus Gerber Guest

    VirtualTuner.com is also a great internet radio directory with many
    Hawaiiain stations.

    Klaus Gerber, May 10, 2004
  7. Paddy

    lsj7 Guest

    Rose wrote:
    >> I am moving to hawaii this august. I am looking for a good (or a
    >> couple)

    Comeoniwannalayya by, er, I forgot.

    lol

    ps. I remember now it was by Lackanookee

    --

    Cherish, therefore, the spirit of our people, and keep alive their
    attention. .If once they become inattentive to the public affairs, you

    _________Jefferson to Carrington 1787

    lsj7

    lsj7, May 18, 2004