Re: Any experience with Cambridge World of NY

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tony Spadaro, Sep 12, 2003.

  1. Tony Spadaro

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    If this is Cambridge Camera Exchange in Manhhattan (17 or 18th street) it
    is a notorious rip-off joint with a four decade or longer reputation for
    nasty dealings. Check out the stories on photo.net's camera store section:
    http://www.photo.net/neighbor/one-subcategory?id=2
    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony Spadaro, Sep 12, 2003

  2. Tony Spadaro

    Timmy Guest

    On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 19:44:09 -0400, Charlie D
    <> wrote:

    >It's a new, under costruction site.
    >I'd heard that sleazy cambridge camera had gone under.
    >It looks like they're dumping all their past dissatisfied customers and
    >starting anew.

    Good question.

    Thanks to both of you. I have read enough.

    Dave

    Timmy, Sep 13, 2003