Re: Any change on remastered Beatles CD's?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mark Gold, Jan 22, 2004.

  1. Mark Gold

    Mark Gold Guest

    "hellogoodbye" <> wrote:

    >Is there any change at all someday all Beatles cd's will be released
    >completley remastered, just like they did for the Yellow Submarine DVD and
    >the Anthology? I sure like some of those old songs in stereo! Or are we
    >stuck with what we've got now...?

    The regular soundtrack on the Yellow Submarine DVD is TERRIBLE!
    It ruins fave songs like Only A Northern Song. The BEST thing
    about the DVD is that it includes the optional mono soundtrack;
    switch back and forth, and you hear the mono kicking the ass of the
    "remastered" crud.

    Note, also, unfortunately, the DVD is in fake widescreen.

    Mark Gold, Jan 22, 2004