    the internet is very good 2 4 help but you cannot do mcse on windows
    2008 it all change now.

    , Mar 10, 2008

  2. Chaz_001 Guest

    eh?!

    --
    MCSE 2003

    Chaz_001, Mar 10, 2008

  3. kpg Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhel8wMDE=?= <> wrote in

    > eh?!

    I understood him perfectly.

    <!>

    Should I be concerned?

    kpg, Mar 10, 2008
  4. Chaz_001 Guest

    > <!>
    >
    > Should I be concerned?

    Nope.

    Chaz_001, Mar 10, 2008
  5. Guest

    On Mar 10, 3:09 pm, kpg <> wrote:
    > =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhel8wMDE=?= <> wrote innews::
    >
    > > eh?!

    > I understood him perfectly.
    >
    > <!>
    >
    > Should I be concerned?

    it is true

    , Mar 10, 2008
  6. Neil Guest

    did you hear say in news:29a3d296-bec0-4718-a8aa-
    :

    > it is true

    no,no,no...IT IS REAL!!!

    people forget the correct way to say things in here or what!

    - I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer. --Homer
    Simpson

    Neil, Mar 10, 2008
  7. JaR Guest

    On 3/10/2008,Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > > it is true

    > no,no,no...IT IS REAL!!!
    >
    > people forget the correct way to say things in here or what!

    He try to confuse.

    --
    JaR
    Now kindly do the needful

    JaR, Mar 10, 2008
  8. "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > On 3/10/2008,Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >
    > > > it is true

    > > no,no,no...IT IS REAL!!!
    > >
    > > people forget the correct way to say things in here or what!

    > He try to confuse.
    >
    > --
    > JaR
    > Now kindly do the needful
    > Remove hat to reply

    Mission accomplished.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 10, 2008
  9. catwalker63 Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    prattled ceaselessly in news:#:

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> On 3/10/2008,Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    >> > no,no,no...IT IS REAL!!!
    >> >
    >> > people forget the correct way to say things in here or what!

    >> He try to confuse.
    >>
    >> --
    >> JaR
    >> Now kindly do the needful
    >> Remove hat to reply

    > Mission accomplished.

    Tomorrow I come to your house an kick your dog.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Mar 10, 2008
  10. "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    > prattled ceaselessly in news:#:
    >
    > > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> On 3/10/2008,Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > >> He try to confuse.
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> JaR
    > >> Now kindly do the needful
    > >> Remove hat to reply

    > > Mission accomplished.
    > >

    > Tomorrow I come to your house an kick your dog.
    >
    > --
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43
    > www.mcngp.com
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    Awesome!

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 11, 2008
  11. Guest

    On Mar 10, 9:22 pm, "JaR" <> wrote:
    > On 3/10/2008,Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >
    > > > it is true

    > > no,no,no...IT IS REAL!!!

    > > people forget the correct way to say things in here or what!

    > He try to confuse.
    >
    > --
    > JaR
    > Now kindly do the needful
    > Remove hat to reply

    no u confuse. u not real maybe mad?

    , Mar 11, 2008
  12. Guest

    On Mar 10, 11:32 pm, catwalker63 <>
    wrote:
    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    > prattled ceaselessly innews:#:
    >

    > > "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > >> On 3/10/2008,Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > >> He try to confuse.

    > >> --
    > >> JaR
    > >> Now kindly do the needful
    > >> Remove hat to reply

    > > Mission accomplished.

    > Tomorrow I come to your house an kick your dog.
    >
    > --
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43www.mcngp.com
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    u boys r crazy u all make no sense! r u on drugs???

    , Mar 11, 2008
  13. JaR Guest

    On 3/11/2008, had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > no u confuse. u not real maybe mad?

    Not even a tad miffed. Do you like eggs?

    --
    JaR
    I like eggs

    JaR, Mar 11, 2008
  14. JaR Guest

    On 3/11/2008, had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > u boys r crazy u all make no sense! r u on drugs???

    No but I had eggs for breakfast this morning.

    --
    JaR
    Sunny side up

    JaR, Mar 11, 2008