Re: antivirus?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Jean-Baptiste Faure, Dec 3, 2005.

  1. You forgot to mention NOD32 for x64 ;)

    Very good also.

    Jean-Baptiste Faure, Dec 3, 2005

  2. I am such a numb skull, thanks Jean. :)
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    "Jean-Baptiste Faure" <> wrote in
    message news:%239qGrQ$...

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 3, 2005

  3. Jean-Baptiste Faure

    Martijn Saly Guest

    Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
    > You forgot to mention NOD32 for x64 ;)
    >
    > Very good also.

    Not to mention avast! anti-virus. It works perfectly in x64 ;)

    --
    Thanks,

    Martijn Saly

    Martijn Saly, Dec 3, 2005
  4. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 3, 2005