Re: Anti virus help needed

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Richard H, Aug 24, 2003.

  1. Richard H

    Richard H Guest

    In addition to Dazz's suggestions, you could also use a SandBox / system
    protection program like Aladdin eSafe Protect. This program monitors your
    system for suspicious activity, such as addition of startup objects (which
    can signify the presence of most trojans and worms), modifications to your
    IE home page, and attempts to modify critical system areas, etc. eSafe
    Protect used to be free, but I think there is a fee now :-(

    --
    Defense systems include (but not limited to) Look 'n' Stop Firewall, Sophos
    Anti-Virus, Reflex Data Vault, Evidence Eliminator, PGP

    "M." <> wrote in message
    > What can I do (besides my anti virus scanner) to stop viruses? What

    settings
    > on my computer can I tweak? Any settings in Windows or Outlook I can

    change?

    Richard H, Aug 24, 2003