Re: Another "Sherlock Holmes Collection"

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by karlpov, Sep 3, 2003.

  1. karlpov

    karlpov Guest

    I just got MPI's own announcement about the collection, which indeed
    mentions twelve films, obviously the WW2-era Universals. Curiously, I
    just read from another relatively reliable source that MPI will be
    doing Hound and Adventures as well. If so, they're not announcing them
    at this time.

    karlpov, Sep 3, 2003