Re: Another Microsoft Bully in Government Exposed

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by luisortizhome@yahoo.com, Sep 8, 2007.

  1. Guest

    On Sep 8, 1:56 pm, wrote:
    > On Sep 7, 10:05 pm, "Lt. Stardust" <> wrote:
    >

    > > "Roy Schestowitz" <> wrote in message

    > > > ____/ Kier on Friday 07 September 2007 17:57 : \____

    > > > You also called Rex a nutter. I took offence in this.

    > > Anyone, Rex included, who claims that a major defence contractor like Martin
    > > Marietta broke into his "high school locker" and stole his notebook and then
    > > used that to build military weapons is much worse than a nutter. Calling
    > > psycho lunatics like this a "nutter" is being far kinder than these
    > > screw-balls deserve.

    > > --

    > Rex Ballard?
    > Isn't that the guy from comp.os.linux.advocacy that runs around in a
    > dress giving oral sex to bartenders?
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/yq4oxn
    > Yes I believe that is him.
    >
    > So now he is claiming that technical secrets were stolen from his high
    > school locker?
    >
    > He sounds like another usenet kook who can join Roy Schestowitz and
    > Mark Kent.
    > Maybe they can have a 3-some?- Hide quoted text -

    Shit!!!
    I just googled Rex Ballard in groups and on the net and he makes Roy
    Schestowitz and Mark Kent look normal!!
    What a friggen usenet kook if ever there was one.

    Between crossdressing for Linux and having ones testicles removed for
    Linux I don't know which one is worse.

    I don't see much advocacy in comp.os.linux.advocacy, but it is one
    hell of a funny froup to read.
    Hysterical in fact.

    , Sep 8, 2007

  2. ____/ on Saturday 08 September 2007 19:10 : \____

    > On Sep 8, 1:56 pm, wrote:
    >> On Sep 7, 10:05 pm, "Lt. Stardust" <> wrote:
    >>

    >> > "Roy Schestowitz" <> wrote in message

    >> > Anyone, Rex included, who claims that a major defence contractor like
    >> > Martin Marietta broke into his "high school locker" and stole his notebook
    >> > and then used that to build military weapons is much worse than a nutter.
    >> > Calling psycho lunatics like this a "nutter" is being far kinder than
    >> > these screw-balls deserve.

    >> > --
    >> > text -

    >> Rex Ballard?
    >> Isn't that the guy from comp.os.linux.advocacy that runs around in a
    >> dress giving oral sex to bartenders?
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/yq4oxn
    >> Yes I believe that is him.
    >>
    >> So now he is claiming that technical secrets were stolen from his high
    >> school locker?
    >>
    >> He sounds like another usenet kook who can join Roy Schestowitz and
    >> Mark Kent.
    >> Maybe they can have a 3-some?- Hide quoted text -

    > Shit!!!
    > I just googled Rex Ballard in groups and on the net and he makes Roy
    > Schestowitz and Mark Kent look normal!!
    > What a friggen usenet kook if ever there was one.
    >
    > Between crossdressing for Linux and having ones testicles removed for
    > Linux I don't know which one is worse.
    >
    > I don't see much advocacy in comp.os.linux.advocacy, but it is one
    > hell of a funny froup to read.
    > Hysterical in fact.

    All argument therein are a case of libel and fabrication. It's an attempt at
    character assassination, which is better off ignored.

    All the interference to your newsgroup comes from the same person who switches
    identities (this time ) and uses proxies (don't
    bother reporting abuse) because he must not reveal his affiliation...

    http://schestowitz.com/Amusement/images/flatfish-homepage.png

    Many thanks,

    Roy

    Roy Schestowitz, Sep 9, 2007

  3. Mark Kent Guest

    Roy Schestowitz <> espoused:
    <snip gary stewart trolling>

    > All argument therein are a case of libel and fabrication. It's an attempt at
    > character assassination, which is better off ignored.
    >
    > All the interference to your newsgroup comes from the same person who switches
    > identities (this time ) and uses proxies (don't
    > bother reporting abuse) because he must not reveal his affiliation...
    >
    > http://schestowitz.com/Amusement/images/flatfish-homepage.png

    Hi Roy - don't encourage him... he gets his kicks from being responded
    too, or creating big long threads which, to him, "prove" that he's
    influential and perhaps even popular. Gary is a very sad character,
    best ignored.

    Mark Kent, Sep 10, 2007
  4. Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    <snipity-snip>

    > http://schestowitz.com/Amusement/images/flatfish-homepage.png

    LOL! Love the MS parody page!

    --
    Priceless quotes in m.p.w.vista.general group:
    http://protectfreedom.tripod.com/kick.html

    "Fair use is not merely a nice concept--it is a federal law based on
    free speech rights under the First Amendment and is a cornerstone of the
    creativity and innovation that is a hallmark of this country. Consumer
    rights in the digital age are not frivolous."
    - Maura Corbett

    The poster formerly known as 'The Poster Formerly , Sep 10, 2007