Re: Another Game to Drive You Crazy-----------

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by kenmendo@yahoo.com.au, Feb 13, 2007.

  1. Guest

    On Feb 12, 4:15 pm, "x@y" <> wrote:
    > Subject:AnotherGameto Drive You Crazy-----------
    >
    > TEST YOUR EYE-HAND COORDINATION!!!
    > This
    >
    > is fun, you get better on the second try.
    >
    > When all the numbered red squares are visible, try to get rid of them as
    >
    > fast as you can, in numerical order. (You don't have to click them...
    >
    > Just touch them with the cursor)
    >
    > http://flash.abunawaf.com/2005/12/game33.swf

    Thnaks for the link but all I get when I try this URL is:-

    error on page

    and a blank window.

    Is there some setting I need to change?

    TIA

    , Feb 13, 2007

  2. x@y Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > On Feb 12, 4:15 pm, "x@y" <> wrote:
    >> Subject:AnotherGameto Drive You Crazy-----------

    <snip>

    >> http://flash.abunawaf.com/2005/12/game33.swf

    > Thnaks for the link but all I get when I try this URL is:-
    >
    > error on page
    >
    > and a blank window.
    >
    > Is there some setting I need to change?
    >
    > TIA

    Hello Kenmendo,

    I can log on with OE6, and IE6, I have tried just before
    answering to this Post, and it works on my Computer.

    One of the reasons could be the Security setting on Your
    Browser may be slightly higher. Try first to copy & paste the
    Link on to Your Browser, if that does not work, try Firefox
    if You have it installed. Another Idea is to forward the Link
    to one of Your Friends that has a similar System as Yours
    and see if it works there. You could also write down the
    Link an take to Your nearest Computer and see what happens.

    Anyone else Suggestions on this matter are Welcome, Thanks

    Good Luck, x@y

    x@y, Feb 14, 2007

  3. Guest

    On Feb 14, 3:33 pm, "x@y" <> wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    > > On Feb 12, 4:15 pm, "x@y" <> wrote:
    > >> Subject:AnotherGameto Drive You Crazy-----------

    > <snip>
    >
    > >> http://flash.abunawaf.com/2005/12/game33.swf

    > > Thnaks for the link but all I get when I try this URL is:-

    > > error on page

    > > and a blank window.

    > > Is there some setting I need to change?

    > > TIA

    > Hello Kenmendo,
    >
    > I can log on with OE6, and IE6, I have tried just before
    > answering to this Post, and it works on my Computer.
    >
    > One of the reasons could be the Security setting on Your
    > Browser may be slightly higher. Try first to copy & paste the
    > Link on to Your Browser, if that does not work, try Firefox
    > if You have it installed.AnotherIdea is to forward the Link
    > to one of Your Friends that has a similar System as Yours
    > and see if it works there. You could also write down the
    > Link an take to Your nearest Computer and see what happens.
    >
    > Anyone else Suggestions on this matter are Welcome, Thanks
    >
    > Good Luck, x@y

    G'Day x@y - thanks for reply

    The game will load into Firefox, Netscape and IE6 but not into IE7
    which I was using.

    I reset IE7 to the lowest possible security settings but still no
    good. It is not just this game - I have tried to get other .swf files
    in IE7 with no success.

    I downloaded the actual .swf file and found that it WILL run in IE7
    when loading from my HD.

    Good old M$ - they have buggered up something else in their great new
    version IE7!!

    , Feb 14, 2007
  4. Paulos Guest

    43 seconds, second try : )

    --

    Cheers Paulos

    Paulos, Feb 14, 2007
  5. x@y Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Feb 14, 3:33 pm, "x@y" <> wrote:
    >> <> wrote in message

    >> <snip>

    >> > Thnaks for the link but all I get when I try this URL is:-

    >> > error on page

    >> > and a blank window.

    >> > Is there some setting I need to change?

    >> > TIA

    >> Hello Kenmendo,
    >>
    >> I can log on with OE6, and IE6, I have tried just before
    >> answering to this Post, and it works on my Computer.
    >>
    >> One of the reasons could be the Security setting on Your
    >> Browser may be slightly higher. Try first to copy & paste the
    >> Link on to Your Browser, if that does not work, try Firefox
    >> if You have it installed. Another Idea is to forward the Link
    >> to one of Your Friends that has a similar System as Yours
    >> and see if it works there. You could also write down the
    >> Link an take to Your nearest Computer and see what happens.
    >>
    >> Anyone else Suggestions on this matter are Welcome, Thanks
    >>
    >> Good Luck, x@y

    > G'Day x@y - thanks for reply
    >
    > The game will load into Firefox, Netscape and IE6 but not into IE7
    > which I was using.
    >
    > I reset IE7 to the lowest possible security settings but still no
    > good. It is not just this game - I have tried to get other .swf files
    > in IE7 with no success.
    >
    > I downloaded the actual .swf file and found that it WILL run in IE7
    > when loading from my HD.
    >
    > Good old M$ - they have buggered up something else in their great new
    > version IE7!!

    Hello Kenmendo,

    Thanks for Posting back the solution, I am still with IE 6.

    IE7 can be used with Windows XP, but it is designed for
    Windows Vista, and for the sake of Security it will prevent
    us to log into certain Websites.

    Enjoy the game
    x@y

    x@y, Feb 15, 2007
  6. x@y Guest

    "Paulos" <> wrote in message

    > 43 seconds, second try : )

    > Cheers Paulos

    <snip>

    Hello Paulos,

    Congratulations, You have the lowest Time so far.

    Sorry, I do not think I can beat 43 sec..
    My Mouse is very fat, old, and lazy to run, it is not trained for
    fast Games. My Record is 98 sec..

    Enjoy the Game, x@y

    x@y, Feb 15, 2007
  7. x@y Guest

    "peeved, pie-eyed twat drip" <>
    wrote in message
    > x@y <> Thou winter-cricket thou. Thou stale, hairy
    > time-pleaser. Thou most poor credulous monster. Thou hollow heart. Ye
    > griped and ye belched:
    >
    >> <> wrote in message

    >>> I reset IE7 to the lowest possible security settings but still no
    >>> good. It is not just this game - I have tried to get other .swf files
    >>> in IE7 with no success.

    >> IE7 can be used with Windows XP, but it is designed for
    >> Windows Vista

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! You utter fucking moron.

    you are for sure not better than a fucking moron, you just bwhaha....
    someone who might give his/her opinion, but all of you bwahas...
    very selten help someone on this NG.

    you are nothing else than a pest of trolls waisting your time and
    others.

    Learn to correct People in a polite manner on the Usenet, it
    might help you to grow up.

    x@y, Feb 19, 2007