Re: Another Game to Drive You Crazy-----------

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Paul T. Holland, Feb 13, 2007.

  1. 90 sec - 1st go

    Paul T. Holland, Feb 13, 2007

  2. Paul T. Holland

    x@y Guest

    Hi Paul.

    "I have a fat lazy Mouse" I have played no more than
    a dozen times, my best score is down to 100 sec.

    Enjoy it x@y

    x@y, Feb 14, 2007

  3. Paul T. Holland

    Leythos Guest

    On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 22:06:39 -0600, x@y wrote:

    > "I have a fat lazy Mouse" I have played no more than
    > a dozen times, my best score is down to 100 sec.

    LOL - first try was 62 seconds, second was 58 seconds.

    *** WARNING - these links contain foul/pornographic content of an
    website ***
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/rlk/rlk.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/license.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/max.htm ,