Re: Anonymous posting

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by trout, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. trout

    trout Guest

    zarathustra wrote:

    > He who doth Slump a lot doodled:
    >> "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing
    >> an intro and listened as trout said
    >>
    >>> zarathustra wrote:

    <snip>

    >>> The response was made for several good reasons; none of which I
    >>> feel compelled to explain to you, despite your persistent and
    >>> petulant heel-nipping.

    >> Well said.

    > <Well_said>
    > Unoriginal, useless, slurping fucktard.
    > </Well_said>

    <fucktard>
    Unoriginal, stalking, kiddyjabber.
    </fucktard>
    --
    "And just petty, and annoying."

    trout, Jun 22, 2003

  2. "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing an
    intro and listened as trout said

    > zarathustra wrote:
    >
    >> He who doth Slump a lot doodled:
    >>> "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing
    >>> an intro and listened as trout said

    > <snip>

    >>> Well said.

    >> <Well_said>
    >> Unoriginal, useless, slurping fucktard.
    >> </Well_said>

    > <fucktard>
    > Unoriginal, stalking, kiddyjabber.
    > </fucktard>

    Is the sludgegulper still posting abuse to me ?
    Doesn't realise he's swimming with the leeches ?

    "Even they won't touch him".
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    He who doth Slump a lot, Jun 22, 2003

  3. On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 21:11:20 -0700, "trout" <> ripped
    off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:

    ><fucktard>
    >Unoriginal, stalking, kiddyjabber.
    ></fucktard>
    >--
    >"And just petty, and annoying."

    Stalking again.............

    Shall we discuss petty and annoying? You are currently looking more
    the flounder than a trout.

    --
    The villagers trembled as a blinding flash of pointlessness illuminated
    the night-time skies.

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Jun 22, 2003
  4. trout

    trout Guest

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle wrote:

    > On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 21:11:20 -0700, "trout" <> ripped
    > off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:
    >
    >> <fucktard>
    >> Unoriginal, stalking, kiddyjabber.
    >> </fucktard>
    >> --
    >> "And just petty, and annoying."

    > Stalking again.............
    >
    > Shall we discuss petty and annoying? You are currently looking more
    > the flounder than a trout.

    And you're looking rather like a flunky.
    --
    "And a miniature version of z."

    trout, Jun 22, 2003
  5. On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 10:55:43 -0700, "trout" <> ripped
    off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:

    >Phineas P. Hornswaggle wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 21:11:20 -0700, "trout" <> ripped
    >> off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:
    >>
    >>> <fucktard>
    >>> Unoriginal, stalking, kiddyjabber.
    >>> </fucktard>
    >>> --
    >>> "And just petty, and annoying."

    >> Stalking again.............
    >>
    >> Shall we discuss petty and annoying? You are currently looking more
    >> the flounder than a trout.

    > And you're looking rather like a flunky.

    Heh, work harder on your insults. I have seen better from you before.

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Jun 22, 2003
  6. trout

    trout Guest

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle wrote:

    > On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 10:55:43 -0700, "trout" <> ripped
    > off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:
    >
    >> Phineas P. Hornswaggle wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 21:11:20 -0700, "trout" <> ripped
    >>> off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:

    >>> Stalking again.............
    >>>
    >>> Shall we discuss petty and annoying? You are currently looking more
    >>> the flounder than a trout.

    >> And you're looking rather like a flunky.

    > Heh, work harder on your insults. I have seen better from you before.

    Yes, it *is* work.
    --
    "And frankly, you're not worth it."

    trout, Jun 22, 2003
  7. trout

    Greg M Guest

    "trout" <> wrote in

    > Phineas P. Hornswaggle wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 10:55:43 -0700, "trout" <>
    >> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:

    >>> And you're looking rather like a flunky.

    >> Heh, work harder on your insults. I have seen better from you
    >> before.

    > Yes, it *is* work.
    > --
    > "And frankly, you're not worth it."