Re: Anonymous posting

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. zarathustra

    zarathustra Guest

    trout doodled:
    > zarathustra wrote:
    >
    >> Brian H¹© doodled:

    >>> Depends what you said to provoke being called a troll.
    >>> Fat lot of good your "anonymizer" is, you still have your e-mail
    >>> address in your header.
    >>> Mung your address, regardless of what software you use, otherwise
    >>> you will attract spam.

    >> He said: "If you think Brits and Yanks talk funny, what about us
    >> Aussies?
    >>
    >> And what do you want with a case of Moslems?"
    >>
    >> The response was more than unnecessary.

    > The response was made for several good reasons; none of which I
    > feel compelled to explain to you, despite your persistent and petulant
    > heel-nipping.

    Of course it was, dancing boy. That's _exactly_ why you've failed to explain
    yourself (yet again). You're a bit good at that. Not too hot on the old
    empathy front, though. I'm laughing & pointing at j00 - does that sound like
    petulance? ;o)

    -
    "Why don't you find another hobby?"

    Despite your attempts at moduhration, trout, I'll continue doing what the
    **** I like, when the **** I like, where the **** I like. Here, here's a
    tissue so you can wipe your protege slumpy's jizz from your thigh. Then you
    can post-edit the thread, removing all references to the salient points
    whilst simultaneously making yourself look all witty (and that...) - good
    job!

    --
    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    news:: - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."

    '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm

    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003

  2. zarathustra

    trout Guest

    zarathustra wrote:

    > trout doodled:
    >> The response was made for several good reasons; none of which I
    >> feel compelled to explain to you, despite your persistent and
    >> petulant heel-nipping.

    > Of course it was, dancing boy.

    Troll-jabber noted. Typical.

    That's _exactly_ why you've failed to
    > explain yourself (yet again).

    I don't do what trolls demand. Your self-importance would be
    amusing, if it was not belched so loudly and consistently.

    You're a bit good at that. Not too hot
    > on the old empathy front, though. I'm laughing & pointing at j00 -
    > does that sound like petulance? ;o)

    No, it sounds like your usual stalking, trolling gibberish. I'm sure
    it impresses your little playmates. I just think it makes you sound
    stupid.

    I don't give a flying ****. I won't be reading it.

    Here,
    > here's a tissue so you can wipe your protege slumpy's jizz from your
    > thigh.

    More trolling. Anyone that disagrees with you is subject to your
    pathetic schoolboy taunts.

    Then you can post-edit the thread, removing all references to
    > the salient points whilst simultaneously making yourself look all
    > witty (and that...) - good job!

    No, I left all your own words there. They make anybody look bright
    in comparison. And the salient point that you're a strutting asshole.
    But, don't worry, you can have as many 'last words' as you like.
    You post solely for your own amusement. You morph, you troll, you
    jabber like an idiot with the rest of the cross-posting morons.
    You're an immature, back-biting, pompous bag of gas, that can't
    stand to be disagreed-with. Your participation consists of beady-eyed
    scanning to see where you can pounce, and stroke your massive ego while
    taking cheap shots.
    In short; you are a troll. **** you.

    *plonk*
    --
    "Long overdue."

    trout, Jun 22, 2003

  3. On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 21:51:46 -0700, "trout" <> ripped
    off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:

    >zarathustra wrote:
    >
    >> trout doodled:

    <snip>

    >*plonk*

    You need to learn to do this far sooner if you believe some OP is a
    troll. All it does for you at this point is look petty and self
    indulgent. Your behaviour so far has made me re-examine my decision to
    place you in the "mature" posters column.

    --
    The villagers trembled as a blinding flash of pointlessness illuminated
    the night-time skies.

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Jun 22, 2003
  4. zarathustra

    trout Guest

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle wrote:

    > On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 21:51:46 -0700, "trout" <> ripped
    > off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:
    >
    >> zarathustra wrote:
    >>
    >>> trout doodled:

    > <snip>
    >

    >> *plonk*

    > You need to learn to do this far sooner if you believe some OP is a
    > troll. All it does for you at this point is look petty and self
    > indulgent. Your behaviour so far has made me re-examine my decision to
    > place you in the "mature" posters column.

    Is this an attempt to be clever?
    --
    "I'm supposed to care which of your 'columns' I'm in?"

    trout, Jun 22, 2003
  5. "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing an
    intro and listened as trout said

    >> You need to learn to do this far sooner if you believe some OP is a
    >> troll. All it does for you at this point is look petty and self
    >> indulgent. Your behaviour so far has made me re-examine my decision
    >> to place you in the "mature" posters column.

    > Is this an attempt to be clever?

    Rather be in 'mature' than 'immature', even if I understood the column
    bit...
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    He who doth Slump a lot, Jun 22, 2003
  6. On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 10:52:51 -0700, "trout" <> ripped
    off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:

    > Is this an attempt to be clever?
    >--
    >"I'm supposed to care which of your 'columns' I'm in?"

    I don't care what you think is clever or in which column, Hypocrits
    like you are a Canadian dime a dozen. I just had to toss a bit of my
    own thoughts out there for you to cry about.

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Jun 22, 2003