Re: Anonymizer Tunnel Server Problems

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Bluejay, Nov 21, 2003.

  1. Bluejay

    Bluejay Guest

    >BlueBird is only hurting his own and Cotse's credibility with his
    >actions!

    I'll tell you whose credibility has been TOTALLY destroyed since I
    started my campaign against Frog. It's Frog's that has been devastated.
    When I started looking up this sucker's own words and actions, there
    were a few people who still said, Well, *maybe* it's Frog who is
    flooding. There is some evidence pointing that way."

    These days, I don't think you could find anyone pointing that way in
    apas, except for that creep eelbash/cheshire/bog/bogg, who seems to have
    riled up this group with his specious argument about Cotse's coddling
    abusers.

    What is going on here is the simple fact that eelbash/cheshire/bog/bogg
    and Frog cannot get my pages taken down. That is the *real* purpose of
    all their anger against Cotse. It is on those pages that the real
    damning evidence against those two shits is shown.

    These two creeps have gotten away with too much crap in their tenure as
    re-mopes.

    As for the argument comparing Cotse and Anonymizer, I think just the
    fact that I have offended so many people and still have not been TOSed
    by Cotse, shows they do stand for free speech inside the limits of their
    TOS. As for Anonymizer's "total" anonymity, I have the feeling that
    most people are too paranoid and flatter themselves that the entire
    world lusts after their emails and their identity. Cotse is good enough
    for me.

    >BlueBird is only hurting his own and Cotse's credibility with his
    >actions!

    My "actions" have little to do with the truth of Frog's own PGP signed
    posts. Everyone now has a complete record of this psychotic's behaviour.
    I intend to keep informing the newer members of apas in this regard.

    Frog is no joke. He is a very real and imminent danger to the remailer
    system if he is allowed to continue his unethical ways as a re-mope.
    There are a few other respected remops who think the same way. He
    should have been dest blocked by all remops long ago.

    Last but not least, my advice again to anyone who finds me offensive is
    for that person to killfile me. I really don't care about being buddies
    with everybody. My goal is to see that anon newcomers learn about Frog
    before they fall for his bullshit and increase his powerbase.

    --
    * Bluejay *

    Usenet Posts By The Frog From Hell
    http://www.cotse.net/users/bluejay/frog/the-frog-from-hell.html

    Read About The Frog Who Would Be King
    http://www.cotse.net/users/bluejay/frog/declaration.html

    Here is where to get help setting up QuickSilver
    http://www.cotse.net/users/bluejay/qs/menu.html

    Bluejay, Nov 21, 2003