Re: Anonymizer Tunnel Server Problems - LOL

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Nomen Nescio, Nov 21, 2003.

  1. Nomen Nescio

    Nomen Nescio Guest

    On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:57:16 -0000 (GMT), "Bluejay"
    <> wrote:

    >Anyone who finds my posts so offensive, but cannot bring himself to
    >killfile me, has a heavy emotional problem.

    ROFLMAO.

    HAHA THAT IS VERY FUNNY. YOU ARE ONE TO TALK ABOUT HEAVY EMOTIONAL
    PROBLEMS.

    YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!!

    GET A LIFE YOU LOSER!!

    Nomen Nescio, Nov 21, 2003