Re: Anonymizer Tunnel Server Problems - LOL

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Bluejay, Nov 21, 2003.

  1. Bluejay

    Bluejay Guest

    On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 01:42:33 -0500, Stephen K. Gielda <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 01:32:05 +0100 (CET), futureworlds
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >> >Which google are you looking at? I see the opposite, I see a few very
    >> >loud people complaining by flooding and such and a lot of people
    >> >defending. Cotse even seems to be well respected in the net-abuse
    >> >groups. Perhaps you ought to actually read those google results.
    >> >

    >> Are you blind?
    >>
    >> Searching Google groups for the word "Cotse" turns up a high number of
    >> complaints from many DIFFERENT people, from many DIFFERENT groups dating
    >> back in some cases as far as 1999. I appear to be only the latest in a long
    >> line of complainants and it seems that BlueBird's actions are actually
    >> typical of Cotse users and that Stephen seems to be the only schmuck
    >> defending his users actions, as opposed to this imaginary "lot of people"
    >> you refer to?
    >>
    >> Perhaps it is you ought to actually read those google results!

    >There was abuse of the net from cotse servers prior to 2000. We were a
    >free service then and we tried to handle things via technical solutions
    >like throttling, filtering, etc. We failed and ended up shutting it
    >down mid 2000. Free services are just plain ripe for abuse. July 4th
    >2001 we came back with a subscription service and tighter controls.
    >You'll find no unhandled abuse of the net from cotse in google since
    >then. The complaints since then have been because someone like bluejay
    >irritated someone like you and that person posted up a fury just like
    >you are doing. However, that is not abuse of the net and you'll find
    >very few services that will term a user just because they annoyed
    >others.
    >
    >/steve

    This is a pathetic attempt by an eelbash/cheshire/bog/bogg type in an
    effort to defend his sovereign, The Frog From Hell.

    The entire "Bluejay problem" can be solved by simply killfiltering on
    the name Bluejay.

    My "abuse" has been against one evil mother who has done nothing but
    abuse the remailer system and usenet from the day he came on the scene.
    I mean The Frog From Hell, of course,

    Unlike The Toad's constant and empty accusations against his "enemies,"
    when I post about him, 99% of the time I use his own words - which are
    PGP signed - in order to show what garbage he is.

    Do you know who the most complaints in the history of Usenet are lodged
    against? Anonymous remailer users. The "complaints" lodged against me
    don't begin to compare with those lodged against anon users who use
    anon for one simple reason: to abuse Usenet and the people thereon. And
    unlike me, they are extremely difficult to killfile in apas. But they
    are killfiled in almost every other group on Usenet, and for good
    reason.

    Anyone who finds my posts so offensive, but cannot bring himself to
    killfile me, has a heavy emotional problem.

    --
    * Bluejay *

    Usenet Posts By The Frog From Hell
    http://www.cotse.net/users/bluejay/frog/the-frog-from-hell.html

    Read About The Frog Who Would Be King
    http://www.cotse.net/users/bluejay/frog/declaration.html

    Here is where to get help setting up QuickSilver
    http://www.cotse.net/users/bluejay/qs/menu.html

    Bluejay, Nov 21, 2003