Re: And we'll see the world on *my* Harley!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Slumpy, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Slumpy

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Miggsee continued:

    > :) For real! 1999 Road King 2,800 miles
    > It will be shipped this week.
    >
    > http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/1.jpg
    > http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/2.jpg
    > http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/3.jpg
    >
    > I *really* am a Biker Chick! jejeje

    Oh dear - sent your links to a longtime biker friend and his reply came back
    asking me why I had sent him pics of US Junk ?

    --
    slumpy
    no more
    Slumpy, Jun 24, 2003

  2. "Slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Miggsee continued:
    >
    > > :) For real! 1999 Road King 2,800 miles
    > > It will be shipped this week.
    > >
    > > http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/1.jpg
    > > http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/2.jpg
    > > http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/3.jpg
    > >
    > > I *really* am a Biker Chick! jejeje

    > Oh dear - sent your links to a longtime biker friend and his reply came

    back
    > asking me why I had sent him pics of US Junk ?
    >
    > --
    > slumpy
    > no more
    > no less
    > just slumpy

    So, Slumpy I guess your friend rides a Japanese junk or some other
    /crotch/ /rocket/. Or perhaps a Moto Guzzi or BMW. Anyone who puts down a
    Harley or an Indian don't have any taste whatsoever.
    --
    There's no accounting for taste or *THE* *LACK* *OF** *IT* *!*
    «{\\/}ú[}ßð/\\/è», Jun 24, 2003

  3. Slumpy

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as «{\/}ú[}ßð/\/è» continued:

    > "Slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Miggsee
    >> continued:
    >>
    >>> :) For real! 1999 Road King 2,800 miles
    >>> It will be shipped this week.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/1.jpg
    >>> http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/2.jpg
    >>> http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/3.jpg
    >>>
    >>> I *really* am a Biker Chick! jejeje

    >> Oh dear - sent your links to a longtime biker friend and his reply
    >> came back asking me why I had sent him pics of US Junk ?
    >>

    > So, Slumpy I guess your friend rides a Japanese junk or some other
    > /crotch/ /rocket/. Or perhaps a Moto Guzzi or BMW. Anyone who puts
    > down a Harley or an Indian don't have any taste whatsoever.

    Knowing him, it was intended as sarcastic. But a bike like that is pretty
    much an expensive habit in the UK, so it's not really something the average
    biker could consider.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    Slumpy, Jun 24, 2003
  4. "Slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as «{\/}ú[}ßð/\/è» continued:
    >
    > > "Slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
    > >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Miggsee
    > >> continued:

    > >> Oh dear - sent your links to a longtime biker friend and his reply
    > >> came back asking me why I had sent him pics of US Junk ?
    > >>

    > > So, Slumpy I guess your friend rides a Japanese junk or some other
    > > /crotch/ /rocket/. Or perhaps a Moto Guzzi or BMW. Anyone who puts
    > > down a Harley or an Indian don't have any taste whatsoever.

    > Knowing him, it was intended as sarcastic. But a bike like that is pretty
    > much an expensive habit in the UK, so it's not really something the

    average
    > biker could consider.
    > --
    > slumpy
    > no more
    > no less
    > just slumpy

    I was just wondering because you said he was a *biker* friend. I'm an X
    biker (*Harley* all the way), disabled now (no not due to a cycle accident.
    LOL).
    «{\\/}ú[}ßð/\\/è», Jun 24, 2003
  5. Slumpy

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as «{\/}ú[}ßð/\/è» continued:

    > I was just wondering because you said he was a *biker* friend.
    > I'm an X biker (*Harley* all the way), disabled now (no not due to a
    > cycle accident. LOL).

    He's an Isle of Man regular (viewing not racing) and rides a 750 BMW
    ex-Police bike. Big guy, reckons it's the best bike he's ever had and wants
    a new one now.
    --
    slumpy
    no more