Re: And we'll see the world on *my* Harley!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boomer, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jun 22, 2003

  2. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    "Miggsee" <> wrote in
    news::

    > "Boomer" <Boomer.__.Baby._.@.hotmaill.com> wrote in message
    >> "Miggsee" <> wrote in
    >>
    >> >:) For real! 1999 Road King 2,800 miles
    >> > It will be shipped this week.
    >> >
    >> > http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/1.jpg
    >> > http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/2.jpg
    >> > http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/3.jpg
    >> >
    >> > I *really* am a Biker Chick! jejeje

    >> Very nice!
    >>
    >> Lucky you! :)

    > Who knows, Boomer....I just may take a trip *your* way! ;)

    That would be wonderful!! :)

    Have you been in the area before? Lots of things to see and do!
    Boomer, Jun 22, 2003

  3. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    "Miggsee" <> wrote in

    > "Boomer" <Boomer.__.Baby._.@.hotmaill.com> wrote in message
    >> "Miggsee" <> wrote in
    >>
    >> > "Boomer" <Boomer.__.Baby._.@.hotmaill.com> wrote in message

    >> > Who knows, Boomer....I just may take a trip *your* way! ;)

    >> That would be wonderful!! :)
    >>
    >> Have you been in the area before? Lots of things to see and do!

    > I moved from south of you a few years back. I traveled the state.

    My
    > daughter's boy friend is from there. I love the *area*! :)

    Hope to see you in the *area* soon! :)))
    Boomer, Jun 22, 2003
  4. Boomer

    Miggsee Guest

    | "Miggsee" <> wrote in
    |
    | > "Boomer" <Boomer.__.Baby._.@.hotmaill.com> wrote in message
    | >> "Miggsee" <> wrote in

    | >> That would be wonderful!! :)
    | >>
    | >> Have you been in the area before? Lots of things to see and do!
    | >
    | > I moved from south of you a few years back. I traveled the state.
    | My
    | > daughter's boy friend is from there. I love the *area*! :)
    |
    | Hope to see you in the *area* soon! :)))

    :)
    Miggsee, Jun 22, 2003
  5. Boomer

    zarathustra Guest

    Miggsee doodled:
    > "Boomer" <Boomer.__.Baby._.@.hotmaill.com> wrote in message
    >> "Miggsee" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> :) For real! 1999 Road King 2,800 miles
    >>> It will be shipped this week.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/1.jpg
    >>> http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/2.jpg
    >>> http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/3.jpg
    >>>
    >>> I *really* am a Biker Chick! jejeje

    >> Very nice!
    >>
    >> Lucky you! :)

    > Who knows, Boomer....I just may take a trip *your* way! ;)

    I'll be waiting for the pics to appear in 'Back Street Heroes', a la:
    http://smlnk.com/?JQCVZGB8 ;o)

    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    news:: - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."

    '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm
    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003
  6. Boomer

    zarathustra Guest

    Boomer doodled:
    > "Miggsee" <> wrote in
    >
    >> "Boomer" <Boomer.__.Baby._.@.hotmaill.com> wrote in message
    >>> "Miggsee" <> wrote in

    >>> That would be wonderful!! :)
    >>>
    >>> Have you been in the area before? Lots of things to see and do!

    >> I moved from south of you a few years back. I traveled the state. My
    >> daughter's boy friend is from there. I love the *area*! :)

    > Hope to see you in the *area* soon! :)))

    ....and perhaps in the 'Biker Babes' section of 'Roadhogs MC':
    http://www.arn1e.co.uk/main.htm
    j/k. ;o)

    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003
  7. Boomer

    Miggsee Guest

    "zarathustra" <> wrote in message
    | Boomer doodled:
    | > "Miggsee" <> wrote in
    | >
    | >> "Boomer" <Boomer.__.Baby._.@.hotmaill.com> wrote in message

    | >> I moved from south of you a few years back. I traveled the state. My
    | >> daughter's boy friend is from there. I love the *area*! :)
    | >
    | > Hope to see you in the *area* soon! :)))
    |
    | ...and perhaps in the 'Biker Babes' section of 'Roadhogs MC':
    | http://www.arn1e.co.uk/main.htm
    | j/k. ;o)

    I hope Roger sees your link! ;)~
    Miggsee, Jun 22, 2003