Re: And we'll see the world on *my* Harley!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Phil®, Jun 21, 2003.

  1. Phil®

    Phil® Guest

    Phil®, Jun 21, 2003

  2. Phil®

    Miggsee Guest

    Dowah, dowah, dowah!! :)

    It's been rainy up here. My feet are growing webs!!

    Miggsee, Jun 21, 2003

  3. Phil®

    zarathustra Guest

    Miggsee doodled:

    http://www.vtwinmama.com/cool_links.htm ;o)

    --
    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    news:: - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."

    '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm

    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003