Re: And this is how it looks

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 11, 2009.

  1. WeiRdeo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > I'm the greatest [Moron] who ever lived.

    Post corrected.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 11, 2009

  2. Beauregard T. Shagnasty

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 22:05:24 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    >WeiRdeo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >
    >> I'm the greatest [Moron] who ever lived.

    >Post corrected.

    Hmmm. I think "greatest" conveys the wrong feeling. Personally, I think it
    should read "I'm the biggest moron who ever lived."

    See what I mean?

    --
    Q. Does Usenet help stamp out ignorance?
    A. That depends on whether by `stamp out' you mean `eliminate'
    Mara, Oct 11, 2009

  3. Beauregard T. Shagnasty

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 23:18:37 -0400, MaxBastard <> wrote:

    >Mara wrote:
    >>
    >> On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 22:05:24 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    >> <> wrote:

    >>> Post corrected.

    >> Hmmm. I think "greatest" conveys the wrong feeling. Personally, I think it
    >> should read "I'm the biggest moron who ever lived."
    >>
    >> See what I mean?
    >>

    >No this is better "I'm the biggest fattest ugliest retarded child
    >molesting moron who ever lived."

    There's a loss of effect there - too many descriptive words. True words, but too
    many. Best to keep it simple so the other three tards can understand it, and see
    where they're heading.

    Oh no, too late. They're there already.

    --
    <wilhelm> "Idiot prices fell today with the expected announcement
    from the Fed that there would be no shortage of idiots for the
    Mara, Oct 11, 2009
  4. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
    >> WeiRdeo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> I'm the greatest [Moron] who ever lived.

    >> Post corrected.

    > Is this all you have to say with a known predatory child rapist in our
    > midst?
    >
    > http://www.court ...

    Were you looking for your name?

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 11, 2009
  5. Beauregard T. Shagnasty

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Oct 11, 7:55 am, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:
    > WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > >> Post corrected.

    > > Is this all you have to say with a known predatory child rapist in our
    > > midst?

    > >http://www.court...

    > Were you looking for your name?
    >
    > --
    >    -bts
    >    -Friends don't let friends drive Windows

    Do you see my name there? Who's name do you see there?
    iL_WeReo, Oct 11, 2009
  6. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Mara" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 23:18:37 -0400, MaxBastard <> wrote:

    >>> No this is better "I'm the biggest fattest ugliest retarded child
    >>> molesting moron who ever lived."

    >> There's a loss of effect there - too many descriptive words. True words,
    >> but too
    >> many. Best to keep it simple so the other three tards can understand it,
    >> and see
    >> where they're heading.
    >>
    >> Oh no, too late. They're there already.

    > Huh?

    Here's a cookie, son. Now go outside and play. Us adults are having a
    conversation.

    AND DON'T TRY TO MOLEST THE NEIGHBORS CAT THIS TIME!!!!

    NOI
    thund3rstruck, Oct 11, 2009
  7. On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:00:29 -0400, thund3rstruck wrote:

    > WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >> "Mara" <> wrote in message

    >>> There's a loss of effect there - too many descriptive words. True words,
    >>> but too
    >>> many. Best to keep it simple so the other three tards can understand it,
    >>> and see
    >>> where they're heading.
    >>>
    >>> Oh no, too late. They're there already.

    >> Huh?
    >>

    > Here's a cookie, son. Now go outside and play. Us adults are having a
    > conversation.
    >
    > AND DON'T TRY TO MOLEST THE NEIGHBORS CAT THIS TIME!!

    LOL

    --
    Linux. The Malicious Software Removal
    tool which wipes Windows from your PC in
    William Poaster, Oct 11, 2009
  8. Beauregard T. Shagnasty

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:00:29 -0400, thund3rstruck <thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail>
    wrote:

    >WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >> "Mara" <> wrote in message

    >>> There's a loss of effect there - too many descriptive words. True words,
    >>> but too
    >>> many. Best to keep it simple so the other three tards can understand it,
    >>> and see
    >>> where they're heading.
    >>>
    >>> Oh no, too late. They're there already.

    >> Huh?
    >>

    > Here's a cookie, son. Now go outside and play. Us adults are having a
    >conversation.
    >
    > AND DON'T TRY TO MOLEST THE NEIGHBORS CAT THIS TIME!!!!
    >
    > NOI

    I'd say that about sums it up.

    Facebook has a lot of lusers on it, but they altogether pale in comparison.

    Mara, Oct 11, 2009
  9. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > I sum it up with my Forest Hills Stadium piccies.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/yjqxnq9
    > The Stage at Forest Hills Tennis Stadium

    If you want *anyone* to see them, put them in a public place. Nobody is
    going to register and sign up for your california jam yahoo group.

    Nobody.

    How will we ridicule you if we can't see the piccies?

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 12, 2009
  10. Beauregard T. Shagnasty

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:46:43 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    >WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >
    >> I sum it up with my Forest Hills Stadium piccies.
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/yjqxnq9
    >> The Stage at Forest Hills Tennis Stadium

    >If you want *anyone* to see them, put them in a public place. Nobody is
    >going to register and sign up for your california jam yahoo group.
    >
    >Nobody.
    >
    >How will we ridicule you if we can't see the piccies?

    It's so easy even a caveman could do it. ;)

    Mara, Oct 12, 2009
  11. Beauregard T. Shagnasty

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Oct 11, 11:46 pm, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:
    > WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > > I sum it up with my Forest Hills Stadium piccies.

    > >http://tinyurl.com/yjqxnq9
    > > The Stage at Forest Hills Tennis Stadium

    > If you want *anyone* to see them, put them in a public place. Nobody is
    > going to register and sign up for your california jam yahoo group.
    >
    > Nobody.
    >
    > How will we ridicule you if we can't see the piccies?
    >
    > --
    >    -bts
    >    -Friends don't let friends drive Windows

    If you don't see them then I don't care what you see. Once again
    you're missing the party, because I *am* getting feedback from them.
    And I doubt very highly you'll be ridiculing me. In fact the show is
    on the other foot once again.
    iL_WeReo, Oct 12, 2009
  12. Beauregard T. Shagnasty

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Feedback like "What utter crap", "What the **** is that supposed to be?"

    > And I doubt very highly you'll be ridiculing me.

    Scott, you are always being riddiculed as you provide so much material
    to work with. The only way it will stop is when you stop talking.
    Desk Rabbit, Oct 12, 2009
  13. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "thund3rstruck" <thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail> wrote in message
    >> Here's a cookie, son. Now go outside and play. Us adults are having a
    >> conversation.
    >>
    >> AND DON'T TRY TO MOLEST THE NEIGHBORS CAT THIS TIME!!!!
    >>
    >> NOI

    > I have my own cat.

    Of course you do...

    /me rolls eyes

    NOI
    thund3rstruck, Oct 13, 2009
  14. Beauregard T. Shagnasty

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 19:50:58 -0400, thund3rstruck <thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail>
    wrote:

    >WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >> "thund3rstruck" <thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail> wrote in message
    >>> Here's a cookie, son. Now go outside and play. Us adults are having a
    >>> conversation.
    >>>
    >>> AND DON'T TRY TO MOLEST THE NEIGHBORS CAT THIS TIME!!!!
    >>>
    >>> NOI

    >> I have my own cat.

    > Of course you do...
    >
    >/me rolls eyes
    >
    > NOI

    "And as they go into the backstretch it's still neck and neck - looks like it
    might be a photo finish, folks."

    Mara, Oct 13, 2009