Re: ANALYSIS: Potential Impact of Microsoft's T3$tK!ng.com Suit Unclear

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Aug 29, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Just caught this in the news.

    8/23/2006 -- Last week when Microsoft filed a federal copyright infringement
    lawsuit against leading br@indump site T3$tK!ng.com, many hailed it as a
    shot across the bow against the so-far elusive foreign providers that deal
    in IT certification exam questions and answers.

    However, even if Microsoft wins the legal battle against T3$tK!ng.com, the
    war against br@indumps could remain unchanged due to difficulties in
    collecting overseas judgments.

    Read the rest:
    http://certcities.com/editorial/news/story.asp?EditorialsID=1088

    Now, there is a name mentioned in one of the latter paragraphs that stood
    out, so I decided to look him up. Shahzad Shahnawaz, I found this OLD post
    from back in 2002 (from this exact forum no less) that has all of the TK
    domain info before they locked it up:
    http://www.examnotes.net/archive74-2002-12-85516.html

    Guest, Aug 29, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 29, 2006

  3. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Aug 29, 2006
  4. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Re: ANALYSIS: Potential Impact of Microsoft's T3$tK!ng.com Suit Un

    >>Did you see what Frisbee® () graced us with in
    ?<<
    > "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >> "BD[MCNGP]" wrote:
    >>> Read the rest:
    >>> http://certcities.com/editorial/news/story.asp?EditorialsID=1088
    >>> http://www.examnotes.net/archive74-2002-12-85516.html

    >> Finally no more braindamage

    > I'd get a second opinion were I you.

    Second Opinion: He's ugly too!
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 29, 2006
  5. Re: ANALYSIS: Potential Impact of Microsoft's T3$tK!ng.com Suit Un

    "Frisbee®" wrote:

    > > Finally no more braindamage

    > I'd get a second opinion were I you.

    what is your question?

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 29, 2006
  6. Re: ANALYSIS: Potential Impact of Microsoft's T3$tK!ng.com Suit Un

    "BD [MCNGP]" wrote:

    > >> Finally no more braindamage

    > > I'd get a second opinion were I you.
    > >

    > Second Opinion: He's ugly too!