Re: An incident at Forest Hills

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Desk Rabbit, Dec 7, 2010.

  1. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Shut the **** up.
    Desk Rabbit, Dec 7, 2010

  2. In article <3TpLo.2116$>,
    "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:

    > No one was interested in covering the concerts though. No one but me

    WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010
    SnoTTy LIES AGAIN, Dec 7, 2010

  3. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 07/12/2010 11:29, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > "Desk Rabbit"<> wrote in message
    >> On 07/12/2010 01:39, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    >>> At Forest Hills I worked with Pops Wereo on a concession stand.<SLAP!>

    >> Shut the **** up.
    >>

    > At Forest Hills I worked with Pops Wereo on a concession stand. You can tell

    <SLAP!>

    Just fucking STFU and stay onthe floor.
    Desk Rabbit, Dec 7, 2010
  4. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 07/12/2010 12:36, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > "WeReo_BoY"<> wrote in message
    >> "Desk Rabbit"<> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Shut the **** up.
    >>>

    >> At Forest Hills I worked with Pops Wereo on a concession stand. You can
    >> tell
    >> by my renowned, world exclusive Forest Hills Tennis Stadium Super 8 films
    >> which are, besides the tennis, world exclusives of the most important
    >> outdoor music venue in New
    >> York history. Therefore this is *another* reason why I am the world's
    >> greatest filmmaker. Shall ye Heed and Harken unto the California Jam Wereo
    >> thank you because without it, your life is empty and miserable.
    >>

    > Yeah, every morning it was just me and this WCBS television camera.

    <SLAP!!>

    Nobody cares about your fantasy world.
    Desk Rabbit, Dec 7, 2010
  5. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 07/12/2010 14:00, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > "Desk Rabbit"<> wrote in message
    >> On 07/12/2010 12:36, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    >>> "WeReo_BoY"<> wrote in message

    >>> Yeah, every morning it was just me and this WCBS television camera.

    >> <SLAP!!>
    >>
    >> Nobody cares about your fantasy world.
    >>

    > "Don't you have

    <SLAP!>

    Yah just keep coming back for more don'tcha!
    Desk Rabbit, Dec 7, 2010
  6. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 07/12/2010 14:00, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > "Desk Rabbit"<> wrote in message
    >> On 07/12/2010 11:29, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    >>> "Desk Rabbit"<> wrote in message

    >>> At Forest Hills I worked with Pops Wereo on a concession stand. You can
    >>> tell

    >> <SLAP!>
    >>
    >> Just fucking STFU and stay onthe floor.
    >>

    > "Don't you have a

    <SLAP!!!>

    You just don't learn do you?
    Desk Rabbit, Dec 7, 2010
  7. Desk Rabbit

    Capt Picard Guest

    In article <T7DLo.58$>,
    "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:

    > "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    > > On 07/12/2010 14:00, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > >> "Desk Rabbit"<> wrote in message

    > >> "Don't you have a

    > > <SLAP!!!>
    > >
    > > You just don't learn do you?
    > >

    > I heard you the first time.

    .....and yet just too fucking STUPID to UNDERSTAND
    Capt Picard, Dec 8, 2010