Re: AMD QUAD CORE Phenom bundle (Maplins bundle) won't let me installWinXP!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, May 5, 2009.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    What's a frobber?? Some sort of a cross between a robber and a FROG??

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners