Re: AMCNGP victory! AMCNGP Homepage intronet online open for commint!AMCNGP is 1337 am breaking ALL

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Patrick Dickey, Jan 24, 2006.

  1. References: <#6y#> <31qBf.37055$-kc.rr.com>
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    lowdes wrote:
    > YES!!
    >
    > "AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote
    > in message news:%236y%...
    >> We now having OUR OWN SITE to FIGHT the MCNGP and all the colors are
    >> there. MCNGP WILL BE STOPPED AND WE OPPOSE INTERNEIL AND ALL IT STANDS
    >> FOR! No oppresiv future MCNGP tolerans will be magnanimous and ending is
    >> here now today STOP OR WE WILL! COSMIC ALERT TO ALL AMCNGP MEMBIR! AMCNGP
    >> INTRONET HOMEPAGE NOW ONLINE. LOGIN NOW TO SERVE THE WERLD AND END THREAT
    >> TO FROUP. USIRS CAN ADD COMMINT --BUT NOT MCNGP. WE WIN.
    >>
    >> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/amcngp/
    >>
    >> WE ARE HAX0R 1337 SUPREME carl champi0n of AMCNGP lowdes big brother

    And, THIS is exactly why I didn't spoil the fun. LMAO

    --
    Patrick Dickey <>
    http://www.pats-computer-solutions.com

    Patrick Dickey, Jan 24, 2006