Re: Amateur photographer captures space shuttle from back garden

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Robert Sneddon, Mar 4, 2011.

  1. Robert Sneddon, Mar 4, 2011

  2. In article <>, Robert Sneddon
    <> writes
    >In message <4d714254$-privat.org>, Tony <>
    >writes
    >>Amateur photographer captures space shuttle from back garden
    >>
    >>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/8356656/Amateur-photographer-
    >>captures-space-shuttle-from-back-garden.html

    > A German photographer went one better and made a movie showing the
    >Shuttle docked with the ISS.
    >
    >http://astrosurf.com/legault/STS-133.html

    Whilst the Germans spent quite a bit of time marching up and down the
    Champs Elysee last century that is no reason to call Frenchman Thierry
    Legault's parentage into question! ;-)

    In 2006, Thierry made the news channels across the world with his
    silhouette images of the ISS and shuttle Atlantis transiting the sun:
    http://astrosurf.com/legault/iss_atlantis_transit.html
    --
    Kennedy

    Kennedy McEwen, Mar 4, 2011