Re: Am I Wasting My Time?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Clearly the drain water you are drinking has affected your ability to
    type.

    Now back to work with you, and hurry up with my chicken madras, chop,
    chop now....

    On Sun, 2 May 2004 23:06:31 +0530, "Pravin" <>
    wrote:

    >ppl like you are the human-viruses for the newsgroup, no wonder many people
    >dont come to this newsgroup. becoz you cant stand a debate or discussions,
    >and use abusive langauges to prove ur worth-less arguments. only ppl without
    >brains can talk like you.
    >
    >why is that Michael and Janet Jackson are the most "foolish americans", the
    >award shud have gone to u. "the scrum of the earth." ur this arrogance and
    >use of words like "idiot, stupid" shows what kind of upbringing u had. well
    >if u behave like this, with or without outsourcing u will soon lose ur job.
    >and then i will grin end-to-end. :)))
    >

    >"The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    >> >well any company worth its name is nowdays outsourcing, so are all these
    >> >"incompetent at implementing and maintaining an IT infrastructure" ?

    >> You're an idiot, but then so many people in IT hence why they
    >> outsource, there incompetent, period.
    >>
    >> > Point
    >> >is not who is in best position and who is not , its all about

    >margins....its
    >> >all MAKE or BUY decisions.

    >> Exactly, and why my company has managed, on average, 12% growth over
    >> the past five years, in a business sector that has been in a slump. We
    >> are able to react to changes in our core businesses which is supported
    >> by our IT infrastructure. This may not be the case elsewhere, but then
    >> we're never going to be outsourcing to anyone.
    >>
    >> >Why dont companies try manufacture everyting that
    >> >they need to conduct their business...they rather BUY it. Same way

    >companies
    >> >BUY the IT services...rather having their own...sound business sense

    >this.
    >>
    >> You are so stupid. Developing software to support a business is
    >> nothing like setting up a production line in manufacturing using other
    >> components. Sure, where necessary, we buy software products, tools and
    >> components which are 'mass' produced, however these just help us build
    >> solutions to support 'our' business. If their were some kind of
    >> magical product that could jump in and make all the changes that occur
    >> in our business sector, sure my company would buy and I could retire;
    >> but it don't exist because no one understand how we function within
    >> our business sector(s) only we do.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 1, 2004

  2. >why is that Michael and Janet Jackson are the most "foolish americans", the
    >award shud have gone to u.

    And are far richer than every single indian.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 1, 2004

    JaR Guest

    On Sun, 02 May 2004 23:06:31 +0530, Pravin wrote:

    > ppl like you are the human-viruses for the newsgroup, no wonder many people
    > dont come to this newsgroup. becoz you cant stand a debate or discussions,
    > and use abusive langauges to prove ur worth-less arguments. only ppl without
    > brains can talk like you.
    >
    > why is that Michael and Janet Jackson are the most "foolish americans", the
    > award shud have gone to u. "the scrum of the earth." ur this arrogance and
    > use of words like "idiot, stupid" shows what kind of upbringing u had. well
    > if u behave like this, with or without outsourcing u will soon lose ur job.
    > and then i will grin end-to-end. :)))

    Well, well. Learn something new every day! M&J Jackson are the most
    "foolish americans" ? Missed that survey, here I thought they were just a
    pair of freaks. Well, Michael, anyway.

    Is the grasp of the English language and it's spelling shown in your post
    typical of those in your labor pool, Pravin? If so, I think I won't have
    to worry about you taking my job anytime soon.

    Only _people_ without brains use shortcut spelling like ppl. Or is that
    how you thought it should be spelled?

    Oh, and by the way, what do you mean by "scrum of the earth"?

    Planetary football huddle?

    HAND,

    JaR
    Grinning Thug

    JaR, Apr 2, 2004
  4. >Is the grasp of the English language and it's spelling shown in your post
    >typical of those in your labor pool, Pravin? If so, I think I won't have
    >to worry about you taking my job anytime soon.

    Did someone say eddiepox?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 5, 2004

    Crystal Guest

    People don't come to this group because every other question is "What do I
    need to write papers for MCSD?"

    You need to stop IMing so much, apparently you forgot how to spell. Or maybe
    you (or is it u?) are so intelligent that we foolish americans have been
    spelling "your" incorrectly all along.

    Crystal, Apr 7, 2004

    Pravin Guest

    Pravin, May 2, 2004