Re: Am I the only person who didn't like the new Star Trek movie?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, May 20, 2009.

  1. Lookout <> deflatulated this with

    > It's lonely out here

    .... in 'retarded-hevin'?
    Try tunin' into Jerry Springer re-runs...
    pop some corn and some beers...
    and now bet on the outcomes with your family.
    Ahh, *NOW* yer right at home.

    Star Trek (2009) is like a prequel to
    "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"; only,
    much ghayer with a chick-flick ending.

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder,(*(^; , and *NO*, that is *NOT* "a "snake" in
    my pocket;" and, *NO*, I am *NOT* the Octomom's baby-daddy!

    Pay your fair share of taxes to keep teh Jews in the latest jets:

    http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/z/8/2/hopenosis.gif

    Bucky Breeder, May 20, 2009