Re: Am I the only person who didn't like the new Star Trek movie?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, May 12, 2009.

  1. Lookout <> deflatulated this with

    > It's lonely out here

    Star Trek is *RACIST*...

    (... becauze it don't have any manginas like "Lookout" in it)

    (... because Uhura don't have 8 more babies plus the other 6)

    (... because Spock don't have a green card)

    (... because Kirk shuda been black and Uhura shuda been a vagiman)

    (... because it don't have any same-species marriage propoganda)

    (... because the Klingnons are like urban negro thugs - w/ more bling)

    [...]

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder,(*(^; , and *NO*, that is *NOT* "a "snake" in
    my pocket;" and, *NO*, I am *NOT* the Octomom's baby-daddy!

    Pay your fair share of taxes to keep minority unwed moms on crack:

    http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/z/8/2/hopenosis.gif

    Bucky Breeder, May 12, 2009

  2. Bucky Breeder

    catchme Guest

    Bucky Breeder wrote:
    > Lookout <> deflatulated this with
    >
    >> It's lonely out here

    > Star Trek is *RACIST*...
    >
    > (... becauze it don't have any manginas like "Lookout" in it)
    >
    > (... because Uhura don't have 8 more babies plus the other 6)
    >
    > (... because Spock don't have a green card)
    >
    > (... because Kirk shuda been black and Uhura shuda been a vagiman)
    >
    > (... because it don't have any same-species marriage propoganda)
    >
    > (... because the Klingnons are like urban negro thugs - w/ more bling)
    >
    > [...]

    actually, I think the laws that a StarFleet officer must follow when
    dealing with other races in space, are modeled upon the UN and their
    Resolution on Human Rights.
    Somehow Kirk seemed to exceed the bounds of the Law and get into a few
    too many scraps, with an all-too familiar speech at the end how his
    people are "peace- loving".
    During his court- martial, he should have been disgraced- but he either
    had sex with one of the judges, or blackmailed them.

    catchme, May 12, 2009

  3. catchme <> deflatulated this with news:dkgOl.40932
    $:

    > Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >> Lookout <> deflatulated this with
    >>
    >>> It's lonely out here

    >> Star Trek is *RACIST*...
    >>
    >> (... becauze it don't have any manginas like "Lookout" in it)
    >>
    >> (... because Uhura don't have 8 more babies plus the other 6)
    >>
    >> (... because Spock don't have a green card)
    >>
    >> (... because Kirk shuda been black and Uhura shuda been a vagiman)
    >>
    >> (... because it don't have any same-species marriage propoganda)
    >>
    >> (... because the Klingnons are like urban negro thugs - w/ more bling)
    >>
    >> [...]
    >>

    > actually, I think the laws that a StarFleet officer must follow when
    > dealing with other races in space, are modeled upon the UN and their
    > Resolution on Human Rights.
    > Somehow Kirk seemed to exceed the bounds of the Law and get into a few
    > too many scraps, with an all-too familiar speech at the end how his
    > people are "peace- loving".
    > During his court- martial, he should have been disgraced- but he either
    > had sex with one of the judges, or blackmailed them.

    Maybe he had the secks with Mr. Sulu, but the US Cornservative Kristian
    Right Wring Extreme Wrists made them edit all that oot, ehh? Hollywoods
    is suddenly all "family values" now.

    Remember: Sc + pootie = Scottie (GW Bush Math Algorithim) and it's
    certainly no accident that it's famous brand of toilet paper too.

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder,(*(^; , and *NO*, that is *NOT* "a "snake" in
    my pocket;" and, *NO*, I am *NOT* the Octomom's baby-daddy!

    Balance the USA budget by exporting MAYONNAISE to Canadians:

    http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/z/8/2/hopenosis.gif

    Bucky Breeder, May 12, 2009