Re: am I mcse?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Lady, Sep 9, 2003.

  1. Lady

    Lady Guest

    Did you take tests with both Prometric and VUE? If so, you'll have to send
    Microsoft an email so they can link the two together.

    Based on the tests you listed, you should be MCSA, MCSE and possibly MCDBA.

    Lady, Sep 9, 2003

  2. He should have the MCAD, MCDBA, and MCSE.
    If he doesn't have the paperwork for the tests with the "seal" on the
    paperwork he loses out.
    I had my test provider lose the results of a test I took and the paper with
    the seal became critical.
    The more likely scenario is that the test and its results are just not
    posted yet.
    It sometimes takes several days (possibly up to a week) for the results to
    get posted.
    I think the best thing to do is to call Prometric or VUE (depending on where
    you take the tests) and ask them to look into their database.
    If the tests show up at the test database, they will call Microsoft to
    correct the problem.
    If the tests don't show up in the test centers database, one better have the
    paperwork !!!
    Glenn
    MCSE MCDBA MCSD.NET. MCNGP #16

    Glenn D. Crosse, Sep 9, 2003

  3. Doing great !!
    I took my last test for the MCSD yesterday.
    Next is messaging and windows 2003.
    Good seeing you.
    Glenn
    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:0d1a01c377a6$1e618590$...

    Glenn D. Crosse, Sep 10, 2003
  4. Whoa! You can see me? Wow, you have been studying hard.

    -> Glen, official superhero of the MCNGP

    in

    Keyboard Cowboy, Sep 10, 2003