Re: Am I doing something wrong? (again!)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Peter Foldes, Oct 30, 2010.

  1. Peter Foldes

    Peter Foldes Guest

    "~BD~" <~BD~@nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
    > This page tells me that a company called Uniblue is a Microsoft 'Gold' Certified
    > Partner
    >
    > http://www.uniblue.com/company/
    >
    > When I click on 'Verify Uniblue details on Microsoft's partner page' I end up
    > here:
    >
    > https://solutionfinder.microsoft.co...px?partnerid=a6fc7830fc1f485b85eac3905162ca2e
    >
    > BUT
    >
    > If I look here
    >
    > https://partner.microsoft.com/global/search/?source=PartnerNetwork#
    >
    > or here
    >
    > https://partner.microsoft.com/global/search/?source=PartnerNetwork#
    >
    > I cannot find any details of Uniblue :(
    >
    > If I search from this Microsoft page https://solutionfinder.microsoft.com/
    >
    > I *still* cannot find the connection between Uniblue and Microsoft
    >
    > Please help me to understand why I cannot confirm what Uniblue claim on their web
    > site. TIA.
    >
    > Dave

    BD

    Paranoid again ? Uniblue is an up and up company very well known and is a Microsoft
    'Gold' Certified Partner and has been for a while.
    Maybe you should go as a sniffer to Yemen and snif out the explosives with your
    superiour nose in the cargo planes that are heading out from there.

    --
    Peter
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    Peter Foldes, Oct 30, 2010