Re: Always disconnecting

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jim PKP, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. Jim PKP

    Jim PKP Guest

    In article <bge2s1$cvv$>,
    says...
    > Hi can you please tell me why my pc keeps disconnecting me every few
    > minutes,this is very frustrating and if it continues I will be forced to
    > changed my service provider.

    Possibly, if you're using Outlook Express, which you probably are,
    its set to disconnect after it checks for new mail. Could be
    anything though

    --
    | |
    "Insert Humorous Quote Here"

    Jim PKP, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Jim PKP

    ilmc Guest

    Jim PKP typed:
    > In article <bge2s1$cvv$>,
    > says...
    >> Hi can you please tell me why my pc keeps disconnecting me every few
    >> minutes,this is very frustrating and if it continues I will be
    >> forced to changed my service provider.
    >>

    > Possibly, if you're using Outlook Express, which you probably are,
    > its set to disconnect after it checks for new mail. Could be
    > anything though
    >

    > "Insert Humorous Quote Here"

    OP *is* using OE5.5 - you can tell by looking at the header of his post.
    Otherwise - I agree :)

    ilmc, Aug 1, 2003