Re: Alternative to RealOne player?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by sethra, Jul 3, 2003.

  1. sethra

    sethra Guest

    Mike Rey <> wrote in

    > People,
    >
    > I'm tired of the way RealOne seems to make you pay for the program's
    > use by viewing a not-so-little ad each time. Does anyone know of an
    > alternative application that can play .ram files without this, or at
    > least has the advertising more under control, like Eudora or Opera in
    > their sponsored modes? Thanks.
    >
    > Mike Rey

    You might try one of these. I have no pressing need myself for streaming
    media, but remember seeing discussions about them in alt.comp.freeware
    and the grc.com newsgroups.

    Real Alternative
    http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail.php3?fid=1054136293

    JetAudio