Re: all gawn

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mara, Apr 30, 2008.

  1. Mara

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 01:18:43 -0700, "gangle7" <>
    wrote:

    > all my fotoes of nakid lezbeeins are gawn
    > i didint do nuthin to them they wer
    > thare yesturday ware did they go i liked
    > them a hole lot and wunt them bak e male
    > me with the ansur win95 16mb ram thank
    > in advanse

    win95 eatted them you hav to mayk it spit them owt throo the cuhpholdr.

    --
    False friends are worse than bitter enemies.
    --Scottish proverb

    Mara, Apr 30, 2008

  2. On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:18:00 -0500, Mara wrote:

    > On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 01:18:43 -0700, "gangle7" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> all my fotoes of nakid lezbeeins are gawn
    >> i didint do nuthin to them they wer
    >> thare yesturday ware did they go i liked
    >> them a hole lot and wunt them bak e male
    >> me with the ansur win95 16mb ram thank
    >> in advanse

    > win95 eatted them you hav to mayk it spit them owt throo the cuhpholdr.

    eye think he wont get them bak az thay hav gon doun the drane.
    kloolessgangle will hav tew bild his kolectshun up agen.

    --
    Windows Registry. The way M$
    puts all your eggs in one basket.

    -- 64bit Mandriva 2008.1 --