Re: AIOE

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Peeassha, Dec 20, 2008.

  1. Peeassha

    Peeassha Guest

    "Ardent" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Anyone know what has happened with AIOE News Server? For several days
    > not able to connect to the server.
    >
    > Request information, thanks
    >
    > --
    > Thanks for your time
    >
    > Archer

    From what i've read their domain got mugged.
    AIOE is down not to be confused with Australia which is down under.

    Peeassha, Dec 20, 2008

  2. Peeassha

    Peeassha Guest

    Peeassha, Dec 20, 2008

  3. Peeassha

    Peeassha Guest

    "Peeassha" <> wrote in message
    > Peeassha <> wrote in message
    >
    >> <> wrote in message
    >> news:... "ardent"
    >> <> wrote in message
    >> news:... "ardent"
    >> <>.

    >> Got to be confused with australia which is domain got mugged. aioe is
    >> down not mugged. aioe is down not mugged. aioe is down under. from
    >> what i've read their down under. from which is down not to be confused
    >> with australia what ii've.

    Who is this? Is that you Chuck? By the *way* AIOE got mugged and is *down*
    not to be confused with Australia which is down under.

    Peeassha, Dec 20, 2008
  4. Peeassha

    Peeassha Guest

    Peeassha, Dec 20, 2008
  5. Peeassha

    Peeassha Guest

    "Peeassha" <> wrote in message
    > Peeassha <> wrote in message
    >
    >> "Peeassha" <> wrote in message
    >> news:gij0uf$6rd$1@news. You de man!tornevall.net...

    >> Who be dis? Be dat ya' Chuck? By de *way* AIOE gots mugged and be
    >> *down* not t' be confused wid Australia which be waaay down under. Ah
    >> be baaad...

    Chuck that's gotta be you. You're supposed to be still out shoveling snow
    from yesterday.

    Peeassha, Dec 20, 2008
  6. Peeassha

    Peeassha Guest

    Peeassha, Dec 20, 2008
  7. Peeassha

    Peeassha Guest

    "Peeassha" <> wrote in message
    > Peeassha <> wrote in message
    >
    >> ""PEEASSHA"" *<>* "WROTE" *IN* "MESSAGE"
    >> *NEWS:GIJSUV$ON0$1@NEWSTORNEVALLNET*.

    >> "CHUCK" *THAT'S* "GOTTA" *BE* "YOU". *YOU'RE* "SUPPOSED" *TO* "BE"
    >> *STILL* "OUT" *SHOVELING* "SNOW" *FROM* "YESTERDAY".

    Maybe you need to go out and shovel some *snow* as we both wait for AIOE to
    get back up from down.

    Peeassha, Dec 20, 2008
  8. Peeassha

    Peeassha Guest