Re: Ain't no police visits gonna help

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by G. Morgan, Oct 3, 2010.

  1. G. Morgan

    G. Morgan Guest

    "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:

    >He's the kind of stalker/harasser/abuser

    <SLAP>

    Would you shut the **** up already? And please stop nym-shifting to avoid
    people's kill files.
    G. Morgan, Oct 3, 2010

  2. G. Morgan

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 15:43:31 -0500, G. Morgan wrote:

    > "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:
    >
    >>He's the kind of stalker/harasser/abuser

    > <SLAP>
    >
    > Would you shut the **** up already? And please stop nym-shifting to avoid
    > people's kill files.

    Just use "wereo". that should match. 40tude will match it.
    But because you replied, I have to see your damn bullshit response.
    Next time, just killfile and give no response.
    richard, Oct 3, 2010

  3. G. Morgan

    G. Morgan Guest

    richard <> wrote:

    >Just use "wereo". that should match. 40tude will match it.
    >But because you replied, I have to see your damn bullshit response.
    >Next time, just killfile and give no response.

    Don't tell me what to do, RtS.

    I know how to operate Forte Agent, which is way above your "pay grade". You
    can't even figure out how to connect 2 computers together.
    G. Morgan, Oct 4, 2010