Re: Agent Orange Loves The D3 And Formidable 500!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by m II, May 20, 2008.

  1. m II

    m II Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote:

    > You simply can't go wrong with
    > Agent Orange working the tree tops and the D3 coupled with the
    > Formidable 500 spotting the enemy.
    >
    > <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/agent_orange.htm>

    Did you think that was funny? What do you think of THIS, you stupid pervert?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_2x3JWWzvY

    I hope you get a growth on your face the size of the one on that
    innocent kid. That will teach you what FUN is.

    mike

    m II, May 20, 2008

  2. On May 20, 3:03 pm, m II <> wrote:
    > Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    > > You simply can't go wrong with
    > > Agent Orange working the tree tops and the D3 coupled with the
    > > Formidable 500 spotting the enemy.

    > > <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/agent_orange.htm>

    > Did you think that was funny? What do you think of THIS, you stupid pervert?
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_2x3JWWzvY
    >
    > I hope you get a growth on your face the size of the one on that
    > innocent kid. That will teach you what FUN is.
    >
    > mike

    That was funny, thanks for that link.
    Bug eye at 1.25 had me ROFL

    Douglas

    Douglas MacDonald, May 20, 2008

  3. "m II" <> wrote in message news:MYsYj.3081$Yp.631@edtnps92...
    > Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    >
    >> You simply can't go wrong with
    >> Agent Orange working the tree tops and the D3 coupled with the
    >> Formidable 500 spotting the enemy.
    >>
    >> <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/agent_orange.htm>

    > Did you think that was funny? What do you think of THIS, you stupid
    > pervert?
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_2x3JWWzvY
    >
    > I hope you get a growth on your face the size of the one on that
    > innocent kid. That will teach you what FUN is.
    >

    > mike

    so what photo did YOU look at, or didn't you even bother before going off on
    your little rant ??

    Don Hirschberg

    Atheist Chaplain, May 20, 2008
  4. m II

    m II Guest

    George Kerby wrote:

    > On 5/20/08 12:03 AM, in article MYsYj.3081$Yp.631@edtnps92, "m II"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>> You simply can't go wrong with
    >>> Agent Orange working the tree tops and the D3 coupled with the
    >>> Formidable 500 spotting the enemy.
    >>>
    >>> <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/agent_orange.htm>

    >> Did you think that was funny? What do you think of THIS, you stupid pervert?
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_2x3JWWzvY
    >>
    >> I hope you get a growth on your face the size of the one on that
    >> innocent kid. That will teach you what FUN is.
    >>

    >> mike

    > Mike, you know 'Rita' is not the brightest bulb in the group. I'm pretty
    > sure 'she' did not mean it in that manner. I would attribute the title to
    > pure stupidity, not meanness.

    Agent Orange is about as funny as Zyklon B.

    mike

    m II, May 20, 2008
  5. m II

    Annika1980 Guest

    On May 20, 11:19 am, m II <> wrote:

    > Agent Orange is about as funny as Zyklon B.
    >
    > mike

    Hey Mikey, posted any shitty Nativity shots lately?

    Annika1980, May 20, 2008
  6. m II

    Noons Guest

    m II wrote,on my timestamp of 21/05/2008 1:19 AM:
    > George Kerby wrote:
    >>
    >> On 5/20/08 12:03 AM, in article MYsYj.3081$Yp.631@edtnps92, "m II"
    >> <> wrote:

    >>> Did you think that was funny? What do you think of THIS, you stupid pervert?
    >>>
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_2x3JWWzvY
    >>>
    >>> I hope you get a growth on your face the size of the one on that
    >>> innocent kid. That will teach you what FUN is.
    >>>

    >>> mike

    >> Mike, you know 'Rita' is not the brightest bulb in the group. I'm pretty
    >> sure 'she' did not mean it in that manner. I would attribute the title to
    >> pure stupidity, not meanness.
    >>

    > Agent Orange is about as funny as Zyklon B.

    very true.
    have you ever seen what western landmines
    do to children in Africa?
    not much fun either...
    at least ZyklonB and Agent Orange killed:
    these ones seriously mutilate, for life...

    Noons, May 20, 2008
  7. m II

    Annika1980 Guest

    On May 20, 11:37 am, Noons <> wrote:

    > have you ever seen what western landmines
    > do to children in Africa?
    > not much fun either...
    > at least ZyklonB and Agent Orange killed:
    > these ones seriously mutilate, for life

    So killing is better?

    Annika1980, May 20, 2008
  8. m II

    Noons Guest

    Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 21/05/2008 3:31 AM:
    > On May 20, 11:37 am, Noons <> wrote:
    >
    >> have you ever seen what western landmines
    >> do to children in Africa?
    >> not much fun either...
    >> at least ZyklonB and Agent Orange killed:
    >> these ones seriously mutilate, for life

    > So killing is better?

    Have you ever seen the results of a landmine?
    And what happens to kids struck by one?
    Then again, what do you know of anything
    outside of your smallville world?

    Noons, May 20, 2008
  9. "Noons" <> wrote in message
    > Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 21/05/2008 3:31 AM:
    >> On May 20, 11:37 am, Noons <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> have you ever seen what western landmines
    >>> do to children in Africa?
    >>> not much fun either...
    >>> at least ZyklonB and Agent Orange killed:
    >>> these ones seriously mutilate, for life

    >> So killing is better?

    > Have you ever seen the results of a landmine?
    > And what happens to kids struck by one?
    > Then again, what do you know of anything
    > outside of your smallville world?

    might do you some good to have a look at the video link that was posted to
    see just how badly Agent Orange disfigures entire generations, before
    shooting your mouth off about only landmines disfiguring people. For my
    money, one is just as bad as the other.

    Don Hirschberg

    Atheist Chaplain, May 21, 2008
  10. m II

    Noons Guest

    Atheist Chaplain wrote,on my timestamp of 21/05/2008 9:12 AM:
    > "Noons" <> wrote in message
    >> Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 21/05/2008 3:31 AM:

    >>> So killing is better?

    >> Have you ever seen the results of a landmine?
    >> And what happens to kids struck by one?
    >> Then again, what do you know of anything
    >> outside of your smallville world?

    > might do you some good to have a look at the video link that was posted to
    > see just how badly Agent Orange disfigures entire generations, before
    > shooting your mouth off about only landmines disfiguring people. For my
    > money, one is just as bad as the other.

    might actually help you to READ instead
    of spouting off? Or is that not part
    of your approach to life? The only one
    establishing any judgement of relative value
    is your hero, Bret-the-over-sharpened-crop.
    Don't bother replying, I know it'll be
    another stupid, off-topic tirade claiming
    you're a genius and everyone else is stupid.

    Noons, May 21, 2008
  11. m II

    Annika1980 Guest

    On May 20, 6:51 pm, Noons <> wrote:

    > > So killing is better?

    > Have you ever seen the results of a landmine?
    > And what happens to kids struck by one?
    > Then again, what do you know of anything
    > outside of your smallville world?

    People with missing limbs can still live a good life.
    Dead people ...... not so much.

    Dumbass.

    Annika1980, May 21, 2008
  12. m II

    Noons Guest

    Atheist Chaplain wrote,on my timestamp of 21/05/2008 11:12 PM:

    > as I said, it might do to have a look at the link in m II post, my only
    > point was you seem to think Landmines are the only thing to disfigure
    > people, that youtube video might just open your eyes about just haw
    > disfiguring Agent Orange is in the long term.

    I don't need my eyes open about AO.
    Know perfectly well what it does.

    > but then you just needed
    > another excuse to have a shot at Brett,

    Once again, you spout bullshit.
    I did not have a shot at Bret. I
    replid to mII. Brett is the one who
    had a shot at me, and he got it
    back in spades as usual.
    Why don't you READ what was posted
    instead of coming up with the
    bullshit?

    > I have made no claims to being a
    > genius of any sort, just trying to open your eyes to other possibilities
    > when it comes to what damage ALL forms of warfare has on the indigenous
    > population after the conflict is long gone.

    Know the possibilities of warfare very well:
    was born in a country undergoing a "liberation" war
    and spent there my youth, as a civilian. Which in
    Africa means: the meat in the sandwich.

    And later on as a military, real action,
    not made-for-TV wars. Real "bang" stuff.

    The kind where they shove a wire in your hands
    and tell you to go spring landmines. When you
    ask how, they tell you to shove the thing
    in the sand and feel for a "clunk".
    When you ask how hard, they tell you not too
    hard, or else you'll learn how loud a landmine
    really is, "and fucking stop asking questions
    and get on with the job!".

    That's the training we got. Learned to jab
    reeeeal easy after a mate lost his hand, face
    and bits and pieces of the upper body.
    Capice?

    > Maybe saying you were
    > shooting your mouth off was a bit harsh.

    Maybe claiming I was having a shot at
    Brett when it was he having a shot at me
    could have been too much?

    Noons, May 21, 2008
  13. Douglas MacDonald wrote:
    > On May 20, 3:03 pm, m II <> wrote:
    >> Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    >>> You simply can't go wrong with
    >>> Agent Orange working the tree tops and the D3 coupled with the
    >>> Formidable 500 spotting the enemy.
    >>> <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/agent_orange.htm>

    >> Did you think that was funny? What do you think of THIS, you stupid pervert?
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_2x3JWWzvY
    >>
    >> I hope you get a growth on your face the size of the one on that
    >> innocent kid. That will teach you what FUN is.
    >>
    >> mike

    > That was funny, thanks for that link.
    > Bug eye at 1.25 had me ROFL
    >
    > Douglas

    You are one sad man

    get a life

    Harold Hughes, May 21, 2008
  14. m II

    Annika1980 Guest

    On May 21, 8:59 am, Noons <> wrote:

    > Why don't you try chopping off one of your
    > legs and then go live in an African poor
    > country?  That should teach you a thing or
    > two about your "good life", arsehole.

    It would sure beat being dead, dumbass!

    Tell you what, I'll do what you say if you will off yourself.
    You go first.

    Annika1980, May 21, 2008
  15. "Noons" <> wrote in message
    > Atheist Chaplain wrote,on my timestamp of 21/05/2008 11:12 PM:
    >

    >> as I said, it might do to have a look at the link in m II post, my only
    >> point was you seem to think Landmines are the only thing to disfigure
    >> people, that youtube video might just open your eyes about just haw
    >> disfiguring Agent Orange is in the long term.

    > I don't need my eyes open about AO.
    > Know perfectly well what it does.
    >
    >> but then you just needed another excuse to have a shot at Brett,

    > Once again, you spout bullshit.
    > I did not have a shot at Bret. I
    > replid to mII. Brett is the one who
    > had a shot at me, and he got it
    > back in spades as usual.
    > Why don't you READ what was posted
    > instead of coming up with the
    > bullshit?
    >

    >> I have made no claims to being a genius of any sort, just trying to open
    >> your eyes to other possibilities when it comes to what damage ALL forms
    >> of warfare has on the indigenous population after the conflict is long
    >> gone.

    > Know the possibilities of warfare very well:
    > was born in a country undergoing a "liberation" war
    > and spent there my youth, as a civilian. Which in
    > Africa means: the meat in the sandwich.
    >
    > And later on as a military, real action,
    > not made-for-TV wars. Real "bang" stuff.
    >
    > The kind where they shove a wire in your hands
    > and tell you to go spring landmines. When you
    > ask how, they tell you to shove the thing
    > in the sand and feel for a "clunk".
    > When you ask how hard, they tell you not too
    > hard, or else you'll learn how loud a landmine
    > really is, "and fucking stop asking questions
    > and get on with the job!".
    >
    > That's the training we got. Learned to jab
    > reeeeal easy after a mate lost his hand, face
    > and bits and pieces of the upper body.
    > Capice?
    >

    >> Maybe saying you were shooting your mouth off was a bit harsh.

    > Maybe claiming I was having a shot at
    > Brett when it was he having a shot at me
    > could have been too much?

    maybe.

    Don Hirschberg

    Atheist Chaplain, May 22, 2008
  16. m II

    Jeff R. Guest

    Anybody else find it amusing that so many folk could expel so much vitriol
    and obscenities in a quest to prove just who is the most humane?

    --
    Jeff R.
    (well, it tickles me)

    Jeff R., May 22, 2008
  17. m II

    Paul Furman Guest

    Jeff R. wrote:
    > Anybody else find it amusing that so many folk could expel so much
    > vitriol and obscenities in a quest to prove just who is the most humane?
    >
    > --
    > Jeff R.
    > (well, it tickles me)

    All but two posts got marked as read from my filters :)

    Paul Furman, May 22, 2008
  18. m II

    Noons Guest

    On May 22, 11:20 am, "Jeff R." <> wrote:
    > Anybody else find it amusing that so many folk could expel so much vitriol
    > and obscenities in a quest to prove just who is the most humane?
    >
    > --
    > Jeff R.
    > (well, it tickles me)

    care to provde an example of the "obscenities"?
    IN THIS THREAD?
    or is it just your usual one-eyed, single-minded
    view of the world cropping up again?

    Noons, May 22, 2008
  19. m II

    Jeff R. Guest

    "Noons" <> wrote in message
    > On May 22, 11:20 am, "Jeff R." <> wrote:
    >> Anybody else find it amusing that so many folk could expel so much
    >> vitriol
    >> and obscenities in a quest to prove just who is the most humane?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Jeff R.
    >> (well, it tickles me)

    > care to provde an example of the "obscenities"?
    > IN THIS THREAD?

    Nope.

    > or is it just your usual one-eyed, single-minded
    > view of the world cropping up again?

    Probably.

    Sucks to be me, apparently.

    --
    Jeff R.

    Jeff R., May 22, 2008
  20. m II

    Noons Guest

    On May 22, 12:53 pm, "Jeff R." <> wrote:

    > > care to provde an example of the "obscenities"?
    > > IN THIS THREAD?

    > Nope.

    Of course not. Because you can't.
    And that once again demonstrates